Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds (877 Views)

Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by noetic5: 5:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Yesterday, the actress shared a video on her Instagram page, where she was crying emotionally over a Nigerian UK based Instagram comedian, who wanted to take his life. Although, the comedian has been found and he is doing fine.

Hours after she uploaded the video, her recent IG posts suggested that her phone is being handled by someones else. Some in the know claim her phones have been seized by her new man and she is no where to be found .They say her Instagram account is being handled by him and he was the one who shared those photos, after they got into an argument and she said she was leaving him.

She hasn't updated .The pictures of her man Seun (allegedly posted by him)have been deleted.
Read more below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/aimakhutoyin/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by noetic5: 5:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Although her man, Seun Egbebe has responded to reports he came to a location yesterday, took her away and seized her phones.

Referring to her as his wife, he explained he seized her phones after she was crying about another man on her Instagram page (The suicidal comedian's post). He also said she kidnapped his range rover worth millions, so he kidnapped her phones...In a now deleted post, he wrote ..

[b]"Lol this is funny I don't do this but I really think Is needed# cos i need to clear my hand off what I was wrongly accused of#is it possible for a man to kidnap his woman living in his house as house wife#if I kidnap her who will pay the randsom ask by the kidnappers #am in my house when I read a post on Instagram that I kidnap my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a clue of what happen #i was at home in my living room this morning when my friends and family called me about toyin post on Instagram that she post another man as her crush# and crying about the man on her page ur husband doing everything I want for u that is what is called adultry ,...
she left from my house this morning to kemi Korede movie shooting so I was angry and I went to the movie location I took her phone from her#cos I don't want a slap on my face anymore#i guess taking that step is not too much me #how can I kiddnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# I won't say more than dia but I know very soon the truth will be out soon#but the comedy I love about the all story is that she said I kiddnap her phone she kiddnap my rangerover jeep"[/b]

Source: https://www.instagram.com/egbegbe_1/

lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by noetic5: 5:01am On Feb 19, 2016
angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by jeffizy(m): 5:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Really ?

They should check instagram . She's mostly domiciled there.

Hope it's a ruse though. Every human should never go through such ordeal.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by Naavah(f): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2016
How did Toyin get here. God
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2016
hmmmm....sensing another divorce shey?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by kimnicki(f): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2016
how the Bleep did toyin end up with this kinda guy? abeg let her remain single oh, this guy can kill her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2016
praizeblog:
hmmmm....sensing another divorce shey?
Are they married yet shocked. Ha embarassed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
chimkaire:
Are they married yet shocked. Ha embarassed
dey r living together already

(1) (Reply)

Do Road Safety Officers Carry Weapons? / Actress, Omoni Oboli, Lands Huge Endorsement Deal / See Linda Ikeji's Shocking Replies To Wizkid, Leaks More Of His Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.