Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu (1446 Views)

Why Does "Slip" Flash Randomly On My Dash Board When Accelerating On The Highway / Toyota Avensis 2004 With Corolla 2004 Dash Board! / LHD Avensis 2004 Dash Board Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by oblo(m): 5:28am On Feb 19, 2016
So I had this solara with a sticky peeling dashboard. This issue of melting peeling dash seemed to be plaguing some particular year models of the above mentioned.

After enduring for so long in that ugly state I went in search of someone who could do the job on nairaland....... unfortunately all where miles away..

Oya I enter street and located one around artisan in enugu.

After we bargained and haggled we had a deal and pronto..work starts..i was with him all through as I wanted it to be close enough to "factory settings" grin grin

I assisted and at the end...job wasnt looking bad at all..

Pics of before and after attached

What do you think? cheesy

Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by oblo(m): 5:31am On Feb 19, 2016
After pics

Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by oblo(m): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2016
More

Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by b2212(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2016
oblo:
More

Not bad at all.
Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by Bisjosh(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2016
He really tried.

May I know the price of the dashboard?
Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by oblo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bisjosh:
He really tried.

May I know the price of the dashboard?

Am sure you meant the price to resurface the dash and not the whole dashboard replacement.......well he wanted 35k but after much back to back haggling we agreed on 24k. angry
Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by nutripot: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
oblo:

Am sure you meant the price to resurface the dash and not the whole dashboard replacement.......well he wanted 35k but after much back to back haggling we agreed on 24k. angry

24k? Bros you shouldn't have paid more than 16,000 For that stuff!

Thats why Lagos is much better.
Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by oblo(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2016
nutripot:

24k? Bros you shouldn't have paid more than 16,000 For that stuff!
Thats why Lagos is much better.

Naaa... bros..make I come fuel the moto to and fro lagos sake of say Na 16k for lagos?? grin grin

Of course like I said earlier all other fix points were miles away. Same way you can't compare some other services which a cheaper here than Lagos.
Re: Toyota Solara Camry Dash Board Fix@ Enugu by sakalisis(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
oblo:

mr oblo i no hear from u again

Ride Sharing Apps And The Nigerian Market. / Black Toyota Camry 2011 For Sale. / Toyota Corolla Manual(bank Type) For #600k