Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) (26577 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by playtheblues(f): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Amechi's wife, Okorochaa's wife, Aira Oshimole, Oluremi Tinubu, IBB's girlfriends, OBJ's wives and baby mamas should start first...

Even Mrs. Fashola.

thomasthomas:
SHAME!!!

Wives should tell their husbands not to steal from the country! But they won't because the want a shopping trip in Dubai, holiday in Bahamas.

At times women encourage men to steal to satisfy their insatiable lust.

Why are they smiling? angry

Just return what you stole, we need our money back. Ino. angry
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by babs01(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Nienie:
See how she is shining teeth sef
shuuuu!
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Emenyk32: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
babs01:
Ole Sir Metuh

Lol
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by prideofscience: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Bad nomenclature. They should be crying
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by ziccoit: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Million dollars wife. The dollars that belong to the public. In summary, stolen million dollar wife.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Most of the comments above me are jst pure sentimental/emotional venting.

The reality though; whether he (metuh) and his ife laugh,cry,smile,frown etc it doesn't change,limit,defer,or affect the content of the law or proceeds of his case.

Observation; There is no way a husband will be corrupt without passing the gains to the ppl around him so his wife may jst b another 'alert waiting to b received by d EFCC' legal team. Remember the case of stella oduah and her husband.

Conclusion; Nigerians shld think and judge constructively and objectively,we shldnt allow personal emotions cloud our intellectual outlook.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Is only in Nigeria you will steal and not remorse for the evil you've done on the people. God re-enact the judgement of Ananias and Sapphira again in our time.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by arabaribiti(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Ole sir metuh
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by rolams(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Buhari will surely have my full support "ONLY IF" he spread the war against corruption across all the parties. We hav looters in lagos, ogun, osun, ekiti, ondo and other states as well. Infact, all politicians are thieves!
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Amule5000us(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
My girl friend said it is over between us last night and I can't leave without her so I decide to kill my self.
Pls Should I go ahead?
. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by DeMekus: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2016
But when will EFCC arrest Amaechi for stealing?
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by lielbree: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2016
thomasthomas:
SHAME!!!

Wives should tell their husbands not to steal from the country! But they won't because the want a shopping trip in Dubai, holiday in Bahamas.

I wonder what you will say when the court upholds his no case submission...
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by pheranme9(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Only in Nigeria thief become celebrity and we celebrate them
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Shame! Politicians hide under the "not guilty until proven by the court of law crab" to rape our common wealth and still use the same money to defend themselves by massively feeding the money monger judges.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by yunafa(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
PLS EFCC SHOULD GO AND INVESTIGATE ALL THE PROPERTIES ACQUIRED IN MRS METUH'S NAME IN DUBAI, UK, USA, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, ST. KITTS AND ZANZIBAR SO THAT WE KNOW WHO IS WHO...
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by dejavski(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2016
kokoA:
Yimu.. He may still be shining Miss. Ararume's Congo sef. undecided

Will you sight a lady as beautiful as that and pass?
Never grin
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by babdap: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2016
What will I say now.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by yunafa(f): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2016
dejavski:

Will you sight a lady as beautiful as that and pass?
Never grin
WHY SHE NO GO FINE? WHEN METUH WAS SPOILING HER BEYOND HER DREAMS...THE ARARAUME CHICK EVEN RESEMBLE METUH WIFE SEF...
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by dejavski(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2016
yunafa:

WHY SHE NO GO FINE? WHEN METUH WAS SPOILING HER BEYOND HER DREAMS...THE ARARAUME CHICK EVEN RESEMBLE METUH WIFE SEF...

But that one no stop me from shining her Congo if she bring am wink
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2016
A thief is the guy you caught stealing fish in the market...this guy's just having some financial misunderstanding with the Federal government grin
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Ghost447(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2016
palasca:
Madam pls tell ur husband to bring back our money
Go and hustle for your money. Nigeria cannot help you.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by yunafa(f): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
A thief is the guy you caught stealing fish in the market...this guy's just having some financial misunderstanding with the Federal government grin

lwkmd......you are out of this world..."having some financial misunderstanding with the federal government"......INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Abugab(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
The way Olisa Metuh has gone mute is like the seven wonder of the world.
How the supposed mighty has fallen.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by Olakaccy: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2016
We need 2 amend our Laws so dat somebody like dis NATIONAL THIEF OF PDP & NIGERIA Mr. Olisah Metuh can be sentenced 2 life imprisonment or if possible Executed by firing squad. Imagine he stole Billions of Dollars 4rm d money meant 2 fight dose animals Boko Haram slaughtering dose innocent Nigerians but instead he kept shopping round world buying landed properties in Lagos, Abuja & more states 4 his family. PMB should do d needful urgently so dat dis man will not go on Exile.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by muteeu(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
thomasthomas:
SHAME!!!

good point
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by chkpoint: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
thomasthomas:
SHAME!!!

how faithful is your? mumu like you
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by callJesu: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
My country Nigeria will be delivered someday
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by kelot(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
phemmie06:

They are smiling because they have that confidence in Nigeria judiciary system that the case will never be concluded and even if concluded he will be vindicated and ask Nigeria to pay him for libel. EFCC WAKE UP FROM THE SLUMBER
Well in as much as you might be right, you need to understand that the judiciary is the only sane thing we have left in the country and judgements are not given based on social media speculations or the hearsay statements of EFCC officials, but on evidence given in support of the relevant facts in issue. I think we should shift the blame from the judges a tad bit and focus on the prosecution lawyers that have obviously in most cases failed to do their due deligence and actually come to court expecting the judges to give pronouncements in their favour based on social media rantings. No matter what, evidence is too vital and EFCC officials should strive more in getting concrete evidence that would prove a prudent man in the circumstance to believe the accused to be guilty beyond reasonable doubts. Shikina!
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by phemmie06(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
No matter what, evidence is too vital and EFCC officials should strive more in getting concrete evidence that would prove a prudent man in the circumstance to believe the accused to be guilty beyond reasonable doubts. Shikina![/quote]
That was why I said EFCC should wake-up and stop delaying justice, either the accused person will be condemned or discharge.
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by mexdon(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Behind every successful thief, there is a woman, #quote me wrong
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by lailo: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dis Metu guy neva melt.Nawa o.Abi na Tafar and Yunusa go handle dis case too.Judiciary is our problem-Buhari and Magu
Re: Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) by thomasthomas: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
lielbree:

I wonder what you will say when the court upholds his no case submission...
The court you said? The court these days give judgment not JUSTICE, the thief might be left off the hook but he is 'steal' a THIEF! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures / Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.