Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris (883 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by cooldays(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2016
After the completion of their divorce processes, Pastor Chris will need to face the ministry but there will be questions and decisions for him to make. Should he remarry? Should he continue to preach to the congregation about family and wedding? Who will lead the women and female members of the church? How will he justify the divorce in front of the people when he preaches against divorce?

http://www.nairanews.com.ng/2016/02/chris-and-anita-oyakhilome-finally.html
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Am just watching & waiting to see if he will marry again when his wife is still alive..
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by cooldays(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Ighoga898:
Am just watching & waiting to see if he will marry again when his wife is still alive..

I will just want to see the Bible passage they will quote to support the marriage and the pastors that will attend such

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by jeffolala(f): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2016
He did not divorce his wife, the wife did. get it right.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
cooldays:

I will just want to see the Bible passage they will quote to support the marriage and the pastors that will attend such
my broda dey must see. after all, they only quote d bible verses dat justifies their life style..

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by cruzita(f): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
undecided I just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris by cooldays(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
I LIKE YOUR LINE OF THOUGHT, KONTINU
jeffolala:
He did not divorce his wife, the wife did. get it right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Iceprince For Bleaching..(snapchat) / Do Road Safety Officers Carry Weapons? / Oritse Femi Is Set To Build Music Academy In Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.