Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Am No Longer A Man United Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am No Longer A Man United Fan (578 Views)

Manchester United Fan Buried In Style In Imo State (Photos) / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan / 28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer A Man United Fan by cocoduck: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Ever since fergie left followed by David Gill, the people who replaced them have been behaving like spoilt brats, they don't care about the fans anymore, can u imagine after forking out £71 to watch man u against those minnows all they received are insults upon insults, I cannot imagine how till now this id1ot called van whatever has not been fired, I hear he offered to resigne on boxing day but the board of directors refused to accept his resignation letter thereby spiting us the fans, we cannot even talk were chelsea and arsenal fans are, I am now a tottenham fan because that is one club that is professional and goal oriented unlike man u that the directors behave like spoilt brats because of the billions of pounds they are currently receiving from sponsors, since they are more interested in money they should go on chasing money and I go on chasing good football. If it were ANY other club that fööl would have been fired since November, but all we hear is we are not a sacking club, what nonsense. I am sick tired of this nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Ahead Of Tonight's Game (pics) / 1960BET And Their Incompetence. / Today's Fixed Matches Sure Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.