Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post (32447 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! / Linda Ikeji's Brother Lands Himself In Hot Waters Over Instagram Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by cutekimani(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
What can be more ridiculous than this
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by emzila(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2016
the guy englisi na die
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by IamMhizTemi(f): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2016
The English sef na die.gosh i dnt even understand anytin dir.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by yogun(f): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2016
lalasticlala:
Earlier today, it was reported that actress Toyin Aimakhu went missing in action after her new lover, Seun Egbegbe seized her phones and took over her IG account.

This was contained in a series of mails sent to instablog9ja,

“Hi instablog pls we noticed aunt Toyin Aimakhu was helping about the guy that wanted to commit suicide in the UK, all of a sudden she didn’t say anything again and the next min a guy started uploading pictures and we tried calling her but it was just curses that was rained on us pls and she’s not at the location where she’s supposed to be pls. I’m dead serious I’m her student.

U see uncle Niyi did something terrible to my boss so she started dating this uncle Seun but last week, aunt told some of us her students that she wants to get over uncle Niyi that’s why she is dating uncle seun but last week wen pple started talking, she told us she was gonna break up with him cos she got a lot of mails from her fans abt uncle seun.

I guess she told uncle seun abt breaking up with him so he said never so aunt said she will be smart abt it so she came to Lagos to see him so today I got to her we left for location so the suicidal guy thing came and they r friends, so uncle seun now called her that she’s sleeping with the boy that’s why she’s doing all that on IG, so he came to location and was shouting and collected her phone so aunt gave me signal to run away so since then we’ve not even gotten tru to her. I’m crying pls help us tell the world cos dating is not by force”

Below is the second mail:

“Good evening admin. After Toyin made that Valentine shout out to seun egbegbe,due to the comments she got,especially the ones that said he was an armed robber,she had to ask him his source of income asides the ebony films everyone knows of which his answer was not satisfactory. .
She called and told me all these and I asked her next step, she said she was leaving him. Today on her way to location, she texted him that she was done with the relationship till he comes clean about what he does. We talked after that only for him to come to the location to seize her phones. .

I started calling her when I noticed some unusual stuff on her IG but no one picked. I finally got through to her through a mutual friend who is with her presently. Please fans should ignore any unusual posts on her account pending when she gets her phone. She isn’t in possession of them.

After this alarm was raised and made public, Seun Egbegbe went on his own page to state his action in the matter , claiming it was impossible for him to kidnap his wife,(Toyin Aimakhu) He has since deleted the post just before we grabbed it.

[b]"Lol this is funny I don't do this but I really think Is needed# cos i need to clear my hand off what I was wrongly accused of#is it possible for a man to kidnap his woman living in his house as house wife#if I kidnap her who will pay the randsom ask by the kidnappers #am in my house when I read a post on Instagram that I kidnap my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a clue of what happen #i was at home in my living room this morning when my friends and family called me about toyin post on Instagram that she post another man as her crush# and crying about the man on her page ur husband doing everything I want for u that is what is called adultry ,...
she left from my house this morning to kemi Korede movie shooting so I was angry and I went to the movie location I took her phone from her#cos I don't want a slap on my face anymore#i guess taking that step is not too much me #how can I kiddnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# I won't say more than dia but I know very soon the truth will be out soon#but the comedy I love about the all story is that she said I kiddnap her phone she kiddnap my rangerover jeep"[/b]

http://bunmiodunowo.com/this-drama-has-no-end-how-can-i-kidnap-my-wife-seun-egbegbe-on-toyin-aimakhus-disappearance/

what kind of mumu talk is this?

I expect more from Toyin sha.

#handfalling
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by ameboismyhobby(f): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Av always knew dat it was a Rebound relationship
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Dindondin(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2016
Timileyin008:
Ola ni'yonu
there's no ola Dat niyonu.
Oshi lon se Toyin Aimakhu and her lovers.
bunch of immature folks
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Olaimpeccable(f): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2016
I wonder why some women cannot stay without a man. From frying pan to fire... Why on earth should a woman live under the same roof with a man she isn't married to.. Look at them bastardising the institution of marriage. "my wife" smh

2 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by mbeheddy: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2016
eyeview:
How old are these people?

Hmmm!
Age is nothing, what is lacking is maturity. I wonder why a lady will go into marriage when isn't ready to be submissive?

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by chubhiee: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
This Toyin of a lady reminds me of a certain X. I give thanks.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by chubhiee: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2016
Olaimpeccable:
I wonder why some women cannot stay without a man. From frying pan to fire... Why on earth should a woman live under the same roof with a man she isn't married to.. Look at them bastardising the institution of marriage. "my wife" smh
Like attracts like. They are a perfect fit.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Olaimpeccable(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
chubhiee:

Like attracts like. They are a perfect fit.

No class at all.. Is it not better to be single than to mingle with a jealous lover, a wife beater a phone "seizer" The girl fall my hand Sha. He can't even construct a simple sentence.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by MissingBudget: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
shocked shocked shocked

I just returned from a ban two days ago. Just flexing muscle small.;d

He be like say ban dey hungry you
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Teespice(f): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
this man has murdered english.
rest in peace, English language. you shall be greatly missed.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by MissingBudget: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
shocked shocked shocked

He be like say ban dey hungry you

grin Just flexing muscle small. Honestly nairaland keeps making silly people popular.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by AdeniyiA(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2016
I don't see this Aimakhu as a woman who can stay in a man's house ...

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by chubhiee: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Olaimpeccable:

No class at all.. Is it not better to be single than to mingle with a jealous lover, a wife beater a phone "seizer" The girl fall my hand Sha. He can't even construct a simple sentence.
The guy even fall my hand sha. was he expecting to make a faithful and loyal wife out of toyin? if he be a practical man, he should have known what he signed up for. He's a fool in my mind for expecting otherwise. like I said, they truly deserve each other.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2016
We really would save half of the time we spent reading and comprehending his writeup if someone would kindly translate it to English

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Breadfruit: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2016
This is what she gets for jumping from one relationship to another. So without studying him, she moved in. And started singing the praises of a stranger over the internet.
She stupid shaaaa....
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by ifeomaekol(f): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Whateva happened to one hving a private life? Evn if u r a celebrity Must everything make news? Everyhing these days goes straight to d media?? Really a pity.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Re.tard meet m.ooron, equation balance die!!!
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by ShayGirl(f): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Toyin this, Toyin that.
Abeg, to hell with her and her love life...its high time she stop disgracing herself with every single damn details online like say na only she dey this country sef undecided
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by karashita: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
I have just confirmed that this Toyin of a girl needs deliverance.Why go from fry pan to fire all in the name of wanting to get over a bad relationship?
Why this guy?
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by TS2(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
All these Yoruba actresses sef.

The guy cannot construct a proper sentence. Those of us who can and have decent paying jobs, they will go after the people that can't speak English and support their bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Timileyin008: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
I disagree with you all Ola ni'yonu jare
Dindondin:
there's no ola Dat niyonu.
Oshi lon se Toyin Aimakhu and her lovers.
bunch of immature folks
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Skills10: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
humanbeing5th:
how all dis,shit take concern us? dey cant even write in good english, smh

No offense Bro. You don't write in English. You write English.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Adortem: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
The guy sounds very materialistic and it is obvious they don't trust eachother. Why pack into a man's house who hasn't paid your bride price,he would only use and dump you then you keep packing into and out of men houses.I love Toyin a lot but I really want her not to end up like some other,I thought Niyi and her love eachother. Feel sorry for them,having rebound relationships to get back at eachother.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Freecocoa and Cococandy sister...

If my husband cheat on me... I'll divorce him and find another... now same girls are preaching she should have stayed with her initial husband... lmao... silly beings...
So let's be clear, who are you referring to as silly beings?
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by pat358(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu deserves what she gets from this her lover, Seun.
She deserves no respect as she flaunts her immoral acts shamelessly.
She should emulate her fellow actresses who are divorced but still maintain self respect
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by iPopAlomo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
freecocoa:
So let's be clear, who are you referring to as silly beings?

Are you looking to start something lady...?! I don't argue with girls... I just leave them alone...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by lailo: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Let me diagnose her problem.First man could not teach her well a course called totology and she just found out dat d 2nd husband too does not even understand let alone teach totology.And dats how she will continue to repeat dis tautology until she finds a man who could teach her totology very well.Tell me a man dat can satisfy Edo ladies grin grin grin
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by jaksabbey(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
serve her rite, she get wat she deserve, se she don't know that she is fooling herself if she think d so called seun will love her like her first husband....
lalasticlala:
Earlier today, it was reported that actress Toyin Aimakhu went missing in action after her new lover, Seun Egbegbe seized her phones and took over her IG account.

This was contained in a series of mails sent to instablog9ja,

“Hi instablog pls we noticed aunt Toyin Aimakhu was helping about the guy that wanted to commit suicide in the UK, all of a sudden she didn’t say anything again and the next min a guy started uploading pictures and we tried calling her but it was just curses that was rained on us pls and she’s not at the location where she’s supposed to be pls. I’m dead serious I’m her student.

U see uncle Niyi did something terrible to my boss so she started dating this uncle Seun but last week, aunt told some of us her students that she wants to get over uncle Niyi that’s why she is dating uncle seun but last week wen pple started talking, she told us she was gonna break up with him cos she got a lot of mails from her fans abt uncle seun.

I guess she told uncle seun abt breaking up with him so he said never so aunt said she will be smart abt it so she came to Lagos to see him so today I got to her we left for location so the suicidal guy thing came and they r friends, so uncle seun now called her that she’s sleeping with the boy that’s why she’s doing all that on IG, so he came to location and was shouting and collected her phone so aunt gave me signal to run away so since then we’ve not even gotten tru to her. I’m crying pls help us tell the world cos dating is not by force”

Below is the second mail:

“Good evening admin. After Toyin made that Valentine shout out to seun egbegbe,due to the comments she got,especially the ones that said he was an armed robber,she had to ask him his source of income asides the ebony films everyone knows of which his answer was not satisfactory. .
She called and told me all these and I asked her next step, she said she was leaving him. Today on her way to location, she texted him that she was done with the relationship till he comes clean about what he does. We talked after that only for him to come to the location to seize her phones. .

I started calling her when I noticed some unusual stuff on her IG but no one picked. I finally got through to her through a mutual friend who is with her presently. Please fans should ignore any unusual posts on her account pending when she gets her phone. She isn’t in possession of them.

After this alarm was raised and made public, Seun Egbegbe went on his own page to state his action in the matter , claiming it was impossible for him to kidnap his wife,(Toyin Aimakhu) He has since deleted the post just before we grabbed it.

[b]"Lol this is funny I don't do this but I really think Is needed# cos i need to clear my hand off what I was wrongly accused of#is it possible for a man to kidnap his woman living in his house as house wife#if I kidnap her who will pay the randsom ask by the kidnappers #am in my house when I read a post on Instagram that I kidnap my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a clue of what happen #i was at home in my living room this morning when my friends and family called me about toyin post on Instagram that she post another man as her crush# and crying about the man on her page ur husband doing everything I want for u that is what is called adultry ,...
she left from my house this morning to kemi Korede movie shooting so I was angry and I went to the movie location I took her phone from her#cos I don't want a slap on my face anymore#i guess taking that step is not too much me #how can I kiddnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# I won't say more than dia but I know very soon the truth will be out soon#but the comedy I love about the all story is that she said I kiddnap her phone she kiddnap my rangerover jeep"[/b]

http://bunmiodunowo.com/this-drama-has-no-end-how-can-i-kidnap-my-wife-seun-egbegbe-on-toyin-aimakhus-disappearance/
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Are you looking to start something lady...?! I don't argue with girls... I just leave them alone...
Why the feck then did you mention me? Nigga please mind yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives In Amsterdam (Photos) / Stunning Photos Of A Charcoal Black Model / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.