Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years (1009 Views)

Google Cardboard / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale / "Despacito” Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by TechPill: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Google take the credit has one of their products, Google Cardboard, heals a woman sight, now she could see for the first time in eight years.

Google cardboard has been reported to have help a woman, named Bonny, who suffers from Stargardt disease. It is a common form of vision loss that causes photoreceptor cells in the retina to die and in rare cases can lead to complete vision loss. Bonny used Cardboard in conjunction with a free app called Near Sighted VR Augmented Aid. The app takes a video feed from a phone’s rear facing camera and delivers the same image to each eye. This is known as a stereoscopic image and how Cardboard already works.

This technology is simple, dedicated headsets whose sole purpose is to provide a split screened camera feed., which most of us are familiar with already.

You could imagine the joy and excitement in bonnie Face when she could see for the first time in Eight Years. Thanks to Technology and Google for making this possible and giving bonnie a chance to see her children and husband again.

Oya! tell all the people you know that are blind in Nigeria to use Google Cardboard this might help them see again don't you think?

Here is the video of bonnie who was healed by Google cardboard (Video Available In Source Link)

SOURCE: http://www.techpill.net/2016/02/google-cardboard-heal-woman-sight-make.html

What is your word for Google and bonnie? use the comment box.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XRwG9uXX5EA/VsbOMYfPPMI/AAAAAAAAAno/D_9UtMxQNao/s1600/cardboard%2Bheal%2Ba%2Bwoman%2Bsight%2Beight%2Byears%25281%2529%25281%2529.png[/img]

CC: lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by decatalyst(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Wey my SE brothers...market don land ooo grin grin

Was expecting to see a real cardboard undecided
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by TechPill: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
decatalyst:

lol
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by MrBONE2(m): 3:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Business don land be dat . grin

Time to produce Bone Cardboard paper . grin
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaaa
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by Moneyhatesme(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Ha blindness no serious before
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by TechPill: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
MrBONE2:
Business don land be dat . grin

Time to produce Bone Cardboard paper . grin
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaaa
lol
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by faray: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by annacheem: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
decatalyst:

lol me too grin
Re: Google Cardboard Heal A Woman Sight Make Her See For The First Time In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Those Dudes @ Google define the word ''Intelligent''....
Without Google, I wonder where i woulda been!!

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Steals Your Airtime Easily At Night / I Need Link For Custom ROM Or Stock ROM For This Phone Biko / Gionee Splus Up For Swap...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.