Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA (18181 Views)

Fg To Scrap Nnpc, Dpr, Pppra, Others; To Sell Unprofitable Refineries / Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Fulani men every where.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
I never knew u gave them that idea to reduce 50 kobo initially
Justiyke4u:
By another 50kobo
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by chubhiee: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2016
My people dey suffer.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by yinchar(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Kudos to PMB

The IPOB wailers wil never see anything good in this, we know them, its in their blood.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
It's only logical that petrol prices come down,otherwise it will be a big rip off on the Nigerian people. We need to allow Nigerians enjoy the declining price of fuel,Nigerians should stop being cheated with pegged prices as the past administration did. The work of government is to make life easy and make things as affordable as possible for the masses.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by OmoOsanyin: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Richardonald:
Federal gunsment

Did you mean to say Federal Govmess? ;(
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by 9jatatafo(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Will it be more than 50 kobo that will be given us as change?
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by jic4real: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2016
can sum1 still remember this MATHS

2 Likes

Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by emzila(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2016
ugolance:
What are they waiting for, must they announce everything? #MadPeopleEveryWhere
i can see u are not happy that the president is doing good in that aspect.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by maxzzo1(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2016
After cheating Nigerians, crude oil is abt $38-40per bbl why can't petrol be @least N40per litres? we should asking APC/Buhari why can't petrol b 40box or less?
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by 99100(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Meanwhile fuel was sold #95 5days ago , #100 3days ago and #105 from yesterday in my area.

Is the price descending or ascending ?
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by efilefun(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ2019:
Dey are decivn u nigerians,de same tins dey accused of me of doing same dey are doin,.

Peace from Otuoke.
can you read your post again before you give someone else headache while trying to understand what U wrote there
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by bizgai(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
So how less are we expected to pay then coz naturally demand would soon drop during the rainy season when vehicular movement is reduced.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by MrEverest(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bolade005:
Tell this to the gullible ones who don't understand basic grammar. I'm tired of hearing certain words from this government. Words like "we may" and "we will". I want to start hearing "we have".

We don't need to hear of plans that may not materialise, we want to start "seeing" these plans and not just hearsays.

The economy is in Comatose. Aye baba, I don't even know the right insult to hurl at you.
I wonder who they are decieving with such rhetorics. Even the official 86/per litre is not adhered to, the cheapest I have bought is 100 per litre. Why cant they enforce compliance to the 86/l they agreed rather than such evasive we will, we may, we might. Nonsense.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by lomprico(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Buhari is ruling @ d wrong tym, hw I wish he ruled wen crude oil was $136/ barrel.
Why dint you vote for him then? Oh! Because ur kinsman was the one in power then abi?
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by musicwriter(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Venezuela (another country hit by falling fuel price) is already giving out petrol to it's citizens almost for free. I just read they now buy petrol at about ₦19 per liter. The best your corrupt government would do is remove ₦1 to make it ₦85 soon.

However, petrol is still selling for ₦100 in most filling station across the country.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Iroh88:
Na wa oo. Baba, we have noticed you. Can you now say something intelligent?? Every thread this is all you do. Shooo! Dem do you ni
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whereas I bought fuel 112 naira in Portharcourt today.

Lie Lie government
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by ndcide(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hope they know the price have increased. No petrol in stations around ajah
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Over recovery can be saved and used to subsidize in the future, that is the same mistake Jonathan made, if you raise 500b in over recovery, it will buy Nigerians time from incessant taxation and foreign loans.
Who is the economic adviser to Buhari?
Accumulate as much over recoveries as you can within this period, it is a better revenue for the government than taxation.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by emmaak2(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS FUEL SELLING IN YOUR LOCALITY?
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by jpphilips(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ2019:
Dey are decivn u nigerians,de same tins dey accused of me of doing same dey are doin,.

Peace from Otuoke.

illiterate did you make a kobo on over recovery when your Subsidy was over the roof? do you even understand that over recovery is opposite of subsidy? dust heads everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by jpphilips(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
emmaak2:
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS FUEL SELLING IN YOUR LOCALITY?

Nigerians are very greedy people, if you buy 110 or 120, just know that the dishonest trader who sold it to you bought at 77naira.
The same malaise is plaguing dollars, everything wrong with Nigeria today is no longer the government's fault, but unscrupulous business practices.
Thieves who shout change on the road but are armed robbers at night. Govt rate for dollars is still 199, official pms rate remains 86 for NNPC and 86.5 for independent marketers yet the wickedness of the same man complaining will not allow change to get to people who it is meant for.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Topmostt: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
1 Dollar is now 400 naira and they are looking for another big new to cover up. These APC loosers will run out of cover ups soon. We are watching.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Olasam12(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ2019:

Peace from Otuoke.
The way you deceived and swallowed our money? where you talked say stealing no be corruption. see yourself
Oga, i think you need to stay in your village without making any noise.
Moreover, who asked you to show face for this platform? you no get shame
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Mariojane(f): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
ugolance:
What are they waiting for, must they announce everything? #MadPeopleEveryWhere
cheesy cheesy cheesy NO VEX
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by dejavski(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bolade005:
Tell this to the gullible ones who don't understand basic grammar. I'm tired of hearing certain words from this government. Words like "we may" and "we will". I want to start hearing "we have".

We don't need to hear of plans that may not materialise, we want to start "seeing" these plans and not just hearsays.

The economy is in Comatose. Aye baba, I don't even know the right insult to hurl at you.

Ilaje wo gha?
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by APCcrimesHD: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Iroh88:
Better than by another N90 on new year's day don't you think? cheesy

Egg head grin
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by banio: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
My opinion is that they should save the excess and use it to help the falling naira, they should not bring down the price for now.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by WATCHOVER(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Buhari is ruling @ d wrong tym, hw I wish he ruled wen crude oil was $136/ barrel.
There is nothing buhari can do, he lack managerial skill he only believes in Kaki uniform.
Re: FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
emzila:

i can see u are not happy that the president is doing good in that aspect.
Which good if I may ask? Must they always tell us abt intentions? Bros we seriously need Action and not all this rhetorics they have enmeshed the polity with. Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Kwankwaso’s Son-in-law As Kano Governorship Flagbearer / Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno / Ibrahim Magu Set To Retire As Hopes Of Promotion To AIG Fade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.