Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Can I Trust Netcomm? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Can I Trust Netcomm? (1331 Views)

Pls Recommend Trust Worthy Data Seller On Nairaland For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust Netcomm? by Letme(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
Plz am having problem with my service providers i changed from Gilat to Bentley walker but the Bentley walker of a thing is seriously bad even now with the weatherand a friend of mine is using NETCOMM and he is advicing me to change to it cause am loosing customer everyday plz somebody can you vouch for NETCOMM in nigeria?
Re: Can I Trust Netcomm? by KingNiyo: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hi, I dont knw the problem u are having wt Gilat but to date they r still the best in service delivery and equipment is rugged. On Netcomm? is also ok but very expensive and they too cld be very funny in service. But if you are using a KU band VSAT definitely u will be having weather problem unless u can change to C-band VSAT, as C-band is very much resistance to weather. Just like ur DSTV during rain u knw what happen same with any KU band u r using. so my brother all is in your hand and ur objective as i dont knw what u r using the service 4. if is a cafe and not that "big" i.e 30 - 50 computers i will not advice u go for C-band as it is nt economical.

If i may ask what r u using the service 4? if u can ans this then maybe i can be of assistance.
Re: Can I Trust Netcomm? by Letme(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2009
i use it for cafe like 20 - 25 systems and i wouldn't mind the c-band if you can help
Re: Can I Trust Netcomm? by KingNiyo: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ok

Pls send me you e-mail and i will forward u some details including finances

the network will be open and running life with 5days of confirmation of payment and we give guaranteed. come rain or sunshine it is up realtime

your

Niyi
Re: Can I Trust Netcomm? by KingNiyo: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
Letme,

My contact details are

www.numberstrategyz.com

e-mail address
niyiadegboye@numberstrategyz.com
niyiadegboye@yahoo.com

i will be expecting ur mail

Regards
Re: Can I Trust Netcomm? by usel0707: 9:52am On May 14, 2012
the network will be open and running life with 5days of confirmation of payment and we give guaranteed. come rain or sunshine it is up realtime[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

[SOLD] 4pieces Of Brand New Blackberry Bold 5 For Sale #65,000 Each / Like New IPAD 4 16GB WIFI+4G For Sale / Thinking Of Changing Your Phone For Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.