Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. (743 Views)

Business To Start With 2 Million / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? / Do You Want To Earn 6 Million And Above Annually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. by Bariga1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
I have lived in UK for the past 25 yrs and have just taken redundancy of about 2 million naira from my present job and made up my mind that I need to go back to Nigeria to set up my own business (ENOUGH IS ENOUGH) . I visited about three times and enjoyed the weather.

I will be happy to receive any prudent advice of a business ideas that I can set up from scratch? I have given myself a target of three months. I am happy to invest the whole amount as accommodation is not a problem and I have a little savings for daily upkeep.

Baraiga1
Many Thanks
Re: With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. by DOW(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
Go for it, best of luck.
Re: With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. by stagger: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
Bariga1:

I have lived in UK for the past 25 yrs and have just taken redundancy of about 2 million naira from my present job and made up my mind that I need to go back to Nigeria to set up my own business (ENOUGH IS ENOUGH) . I visited about three times and enjoyed the weather.

I will be happy to receive any prudent advice of a business ideas that I can set up from scratch? I have given myself a target of three months. I am happy to invest the whole amount as accommodation is not a problem and I have a little savings for daily upkeep.

Baraiga1
Many Thanks

Look before you leap is the best advice anyone can give you at this stage.

Generally speaking, the businesses centred on the basic human needs and everyday human activities are probably the best business you can go into. That will ensure a steady flow of clients and money into your bank account.

More specifics later.
Re: With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. by wooleyboi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
Bariga 1 welcome in advance. hope you are coming to Bariga. it is somehow easier to make money here, in 9ja, i came back and it was blessed, but analyse that well, if you have a good adviser and guidance, 2 million can grow fast, i dont believe any money is small. go for it

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Agent In Ghana / Your New, Lucrative & Most Reliable Biz Will Commence Tomorrow / How Do I Start A Sport Daily Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.