Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

"Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International (61847 Views)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thought buhari body odour was more powerful

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Ayoswit(f): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
K
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by abee204: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
the only way i will suggest for her is she should bath with lemon an she will be fine

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by allisonluvsu(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
lol
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by steve308(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is so bad... with all this false rumors and articles some people are circulating wont do us any good, imagine some one yesterday saying CHRIS NGIGE collapsed in house of assembly only for the man to make a call yesterday from another part of Africa country confirming the rumor as false now tell me why wont SARAKI make move of implement a law against all this and some people are kicking against it all in the name of freedom of Speech.Nigeria which way....?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by misgab: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Now that the cat has been let out of the bag.Advice nbuy smart collections and nivea deodorant to mask it.tnx
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by elopee3000(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

Apoda, Wetin be Una own trademark? Doing drugs?
yes while we take drug to outside the country u people consume drugs like food all the northern state re drug infested zone from inhaling solution to smoking anything drugable

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
joblesness at its peak,i bet u can get to where she is. ....with ur smelly mouth odour
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by coputa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Everybody has body odour including the op,its just that others noticed it first before you,especially your close acquitance.we should grow above mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm I don't known what to say oooo
i think it should be pass into law that ur cleanliness should be part of the requirement for public offices,,,,,dont qoute me oooo pls *na joke i de*grin
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by sokia: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
nairaland has lost his reputation long time ago, i can't imagine this trash make front page.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by francoworld4u: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please, this not good advice or comment on social media. You should have better done this in the private. What you did is so disgusting. Thanks.
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by 0079jaBond(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chai
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by yommyss01: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

Hahaha. Greatidonis is a real apoda. Tribalistic bigot that guy. I don't take them serious any more sef.

Useless aridin people.
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by dikeigbo2(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Slanderous,
Op.......OYO
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by clefstone(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:
Woman with the issue of.......
.........blood. That came to my mind too
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Akaujaa(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think that the reason people say whatever they like online is because they don't get sued. By the time you pay damages worth 50-100million for libel and slander, you will learn to mind your business and not pry into peoples' privacy.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by slick1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rubbish! Ban that newspaper practising gonzo journalism. How dare u talk about a minister of the federal republic like dat on the front pages of a useless magazine with no pedigree

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by emmysam2: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Very very petty!!!
How did this get to Front Page
I think Nairaland Moderators are pettier to push this front page.

Be the first to cast the stone if you don't have body odour ( no matter how little)
Everyone (so long as we sweat) has body odour, its just that many people manage it through various means especially with roll-on and perfume.
Why not advice the woman of her deficiency to get rid of it??

I don't think going public with someone's deficiency is a good way to go.

Moderators, if you aren't Petty, be bold enough to close this Petty thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

Apoda ke, i hope the guy no know the meaning of Apoda before he go hang himself! lolz. u be Ijesha?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by kobonaire(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
What actually stinks here is this fake äss story ...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Zelex9(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Junk journalism.
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by kobonaire(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
sokia:
nairaland has lost his reputation long time ago, i can't imagine this trash make front page.
NL and reputation do not even belong in the same sentence grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by ayopo10(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmmmm
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by koolman: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
why on earth will the owners and moderators of nairaland allow this kind of article to be published here and even made front page.I will no longer hold this forum at a high esteem.this is very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
twoondei:
This is probably from someone she has issues with. An embarrassing story on front page of nairaland.

So we're expected to see he body odour on the front page of your village magazine.
I don't believe, she's a minister pls. She has access to the best deodorants and all.

This social media bill should just come so that people can be held responsible for what they out ip

Just imagine what seun is using his medium for, this nonsense on the front page.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by MrGerald(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Muslims don't bath, it's in line with their practice, from Saudi Arabia to Egypt to Qatar, you can't sit very close to them without perform they always pours allover their body

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by ministeriallist: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Body language
odour?
Abeg idontbilivit
Re: "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International by Coolgent(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmm cheap blackmailers!
I happened to meet this Woman few months ago, we talked for morethan 1hr but sincerely speaking nothing like body odour emanating from her body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.