Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,159 members, 7,825,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked (721 Views)

Throwback: ‘I Want To Be Like You’ - Wizkid To Psquare In 2011 (video) / Psquare Put Mansion "Square Ville" For Sale / 18+ photo+video of big ass lady having fun with Peter Psquare In Owerri hotel, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by cutekimani(f): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2016
So I got a call this morning saying the square ville was in a calamitous commotion with a pool of fully kitted barristers, judges and some random people.
I am yet to get the full gist but I can say for sure that the house is now under lock and key and I hear this is because Psquare brothers were paid for a show and they did not attend, no refunds ,no apologies and to top it, they had been summoned by the court so many times without showing up

In other news, for how long can one keep pregnancy from showing

Re: Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
They are way to matured for this...
Gosh
Re: Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by ojun50(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2016
This 2016 twitter nd instragram fight go sell pass music

1 Like

Re: Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by darkenkach(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Psquare, the end is near..
Re: Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by mekzyjoe(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin.. Niggaass
Re: Psquare In Trouble and Square ville locked by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
bt I thought u guyz r mature

(1) (Reply)

FOTW- Naijagood Face Of The Week Is Eva Alordiah / See Crazy Photo Khloe Kardashian Shared On Instagram / Landlady’s Children Cut Off Tenant’s Private Parts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.