Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials (939 Views)

Obiano To Pay New Minimum Wage In July / Sharia Court Orders Tailor To Pay For Missing Clothes Or Go To Jail(photos) / How To Pay For ACCA Exams Cheaper Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by naijasaint: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
1.Languages( hausa,yoruba,french,)

2.Programing videos(c#, java,python,vb,msce,oracle 15g with sql.linux, excel vb and advanced access)

3. Web design( joomla, php,wordpress jquey and javascript)
4 statistical (spss.matlab,sas and minitab)
Kindly state your offer, price. Video source, format and mode of delivery.
Am a lecturer at federal poly nasarawa.
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by Godmother(f): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2016
I have videos for numbers 2 and 3.
Asking price is 4k
Source is Lynda.comcan have it sent by courier or by a transport coy.
Dunno what you mean by format.
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by sunzie(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
How much will you pay if I can get you all the videos in MP4 Format but I will not tell you the source.
send sms to 08088990410, if you are interested.
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by naijasaint: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Godmother:
I have videos for numbers 2 and 3.
Asking price is 4k
Source is Lynda.comcan have it sent by courier or by a transport coy.
Dunno what you mean by format.

I mean is it in flv or mp4 format..how do I get to know am buying d right tin..I have lost more than 150k to online scams
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by naijasaint: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
sunzie:
How much will you pay if I can get you all the videos in MP4 Format but I will not tell you the source.
send sms to 08088990410, if you are interested.
Iwould prefer nigerian made tutorials.. But it has to be simple and easy to understand.. Meanwhile do ya video come with the software and are they hands on training..
How do I avoid being scammed by u?
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by Godmother(f): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
naijasaint:

I mean is it in flv or mp4 format..how do I get to know am buying d right tin..I have lost more than 150k to online scams

I have both, and they are several hours of vdeos.
And I'm genuine. You can carry out a research if you want.
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by naijasaint: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Godmother:

I have both, and they are several hours of vdeos.
And I'm genuine. You can carry out a research if you want.

Can u send it as winrr file to my email address and I will pay u with a recharge card of ya choice.. Every thinhg will be fast and easy for u and I..
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by Godmother(f): 6:34am On Feb 21, 2016
naijasaint:

Can u send it as winrr file to my email address and I will pay u with a recharge card of ya choice.. Every thinhg will be fast and easy for u and I..

I can do the winrr, but I mostly do payment first; been burnt a few times in the past. And I don't really support the recharge card payment. I prefer cash.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by naijasaint: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Godmother:

I can do the winrr, but I mostly do payment first; been burnt a few times in the past. And I don't really support the recharge card payment. I prefer cash.

So how I get assurance before I make payments

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by naijasaint: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
naijasaint:
1.Languages( hausa,yoruba,french,)

2.Programing videos(c#, java,python,vb,msce,oracle 15g with sql.linux, excel vb and advanced access)

3. Web design( joomla, php,wordpress jquey and javascript)
4 statistical (spss.matlab,sas and minitab)
Kindly state your offer, price. Video source, format and mode of delivery.
Am a lecturer at federal poly nasarawa.

Anyone here ready to accept recharge card payment
Re: Am Ready To Pay For These Video Tutorials by Godmother(f): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2016
naijasaint:

Anyone here ready to accept recharge card payment

I sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Horrible English On Nairaland / What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? / Tonnes Of Mechanical Engineering Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.