Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! (1885 Views)

My Salon Is Ready For Business But No Stylist / How To Attract Customers To My Salon? / How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by trot60: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hey,
I been put in charge of a beauty salon and i have a year to make it work. We have been open for a year so far and i have had my regular clients but not rly another to be making any profit  sad. I have brought in a new range and i have advertised in the papers, magazines, leaflet drop and on the local radio and still nothing and also i have our own website. I was wondering wheather anyone had any ideas to help me out?? please
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by danakuba(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
You've done very well but there is something missing.

How good is your customer service?
That is a major problem in Nigeria.

Get the phone numbers of all your clients.
Use bulk sms to send them text  messages, not just about what you have for sale but find out how they are doing?

When your customers are not satisfied with their product or services, what do you do? Do you go the extra mile?
Create rapport with your customers and you will get  customer loyalty.

where is your website? if it is in the forest of websites no one will find it.
advertise in the right place to the right people, not just to anybody.
It is better to advertise to 100 that will buy than to 10000 that will not buy.

Good luck.
PS. Check www.naijavows.com , they have loads of nigerian ladies and gentlemen who might be interested in your products.
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
Do promotions.
Tell your current clients that for every more client they bring, they get 10% off their own deal.
tell people at your church/Mosque/Shrine.
Good luck
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by stagger: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
Get into Nollywood. Find a way to get on the set of one of the video shoots where you can do the hair of some of the Nollywood stars (please make sure you are good at waht you do and try to get some unique styles no one else has).

Before you know it, you will be a household name and all roads will lead to your area. Like one of the posters said, something is missing. May even be your environment. Maybe a relocation to a high profile area will do the trick.

Ultimately I think you need to seek the face of God to give you wisdom and direction for the business. He always has answers. I have tasted it and I can say that this option has NEVER failed me. God's grace!
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by qunleajayi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
Contact us for a detailed market research study which will help you to understand what
makes customers flock to a hairdressing salon.

We also sell POS computers which can greatly improve your customer experience and reduce fraud.

You may visit our website www.ictandi.com

or call David on 08083650471
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by mrinfo(m): 2:57am On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! by kevinc: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rebrand dear.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s 100 Billionaires. / Contemporary Problems Of Monetary And Banking Policies In Nigeria / 35 Top Websites To Find Free Photos For Your Private Or Commercial Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.