Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Using Payoneer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer (624 Views)

Get Your Own Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria (fast & Easy) / Can I Get An ATM Machine That Can Dispense In Dollars Using Payoneer Card? / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Payoneer by elfico(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good day everyone
I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not. But I hope I can get answers here.
I am about to open a payoneer account for an online business. With all the CBN policies that have been flying in these days, I would like to know if I wont be hindered in making or receiving payments on account of these policies.
Thanks.
Re: Using Payoneer by aleshsenior2000(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
elfico:
Good day everyone
I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not. But I hope I can get answers here.
I am about to open a payoneer account for an online business. With all the CBN policies that have been flying in these days, I would like to know if I wont be hindered in making or receiving payments on account of these policies.
Thanks.
You're good to go. Government policy ain't affecting Payoneer transaction for now. Just getting the fund at the cheaper rate is the issue. I hope I have answered ur question.
Re: Using Payoneer by elfico(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
You're good to go. Government policy ain't affecting Payoneer transaction for now. Just getting the fund at the cheaper rate is the issue. I hope I have answered ur question.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rate In Africa / Coming Soon Naijabitcoins "The Easiest Way To Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria" Powered B / I Need A4 And F4 Papers To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.