Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] (38712 Views)

Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] by poshestmina(f): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2016
I remember when police arrested my brother and step brother, Dad went to the Station and told them to lock the 'Criminals 'for more 2 weeks embarassed

Davido own na butty arrest Walahi!!
Re: Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] by anslem96: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Dallat65:
Hope he will continue his schooling
davido graduated from university last year with 2:1 and a lot of celeb attended his graduation even don jazzy
Re: Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] by abbeynoble: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
TunezMedia:
Pop star, Davido has revealed in his interview with popular US Magazine, FADER, how his billionaire dad, Adedeji Adeleke got him arrested back in 2011.

The 'Dodo' singer who happens to be the first African to feature in the American publication, opened up in their March edition, on what transpired between him and his father after he decided to drop out of school, and ran away from home, leaving the country for several months after he had broken his sim card.

He however returned to Nigeria in 2011 and his father had him arrested immediately at the airport.

http://hoelofofo.com/davido-reveals-how-his-billionaire-father-had-him-arrested-pics/
mmmmm from stubborn to don, i like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos / Nina Stylishly Poses By Her New Car / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.