Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos (34248 Views)

Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by ijustdey: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
The body of a University of Jos student was found in her room after celebrating Valentine's Day with boyfriend.

Jude Owuamanam, Jos

What started as a celebration on Valentine’s Day, last Friday ended on a sour note for a 24-year old hair dresser who was found dead four days after the celebration inside her apartment.

The young lady, identified only as Nanchim, was found dead in her room in Nassarawa Gwong area of Jos North local government of Plateau State.

Our correspondent gathered that the hairdresser, who is also a student of the University of Jos, was found dead in her room on Monday February, 15.

Plateau State Police command is currently investigating the circumstances that led to the death of the woman.

Spokesperson for the police in the state, DSP Emmanuel Abuh who confirmed the incident said one person has been arrested in connection with the incident.

“One suspect said to be a boyfriend of the deceased has been arrested and is currently in police custody,” Abuh said.

The deceased’s aunt, who did not want her name in print, said that the boyfriend has a culture of violence.

Nanchim’s corpse has been transferred from Bingham University Teaching Hospital to the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) for autopsy, witnesses said.

www.punchng.com/lady-found-dead-room-valentine/
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Kingsasian(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Valentine death

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bloody valentine
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by kennyman2000(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmm.. Even if its not the guy that killed her. He's still a big suspect.

Ani ri ogun akoba ooooooooooooooo.... Amen!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by steppin: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's the time for val tragedies. Some are already looking for their period and some will, by month end.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Youngzedd(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
End time valentine

End time boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by lilmax(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rituals? undecided
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by charlydamianpat(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
what a world but wait ooooo shey pinshor no dey ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Murders everywhere. May God keep us safe as we tread carefully.
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Too bad..... The boyfriend may have nothing to do with the incidence though.
I wonder why he is being arrested....
The highest is for him to be interrogated.
Then if pronounced guilty by a judge, the police can now keep him in detention for life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by ril19(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmm.....sad.

the same way my flat mate and her boy friend nearly killed themselves after they returned home drunk on val's day. she returned first and the guy returned minutes later with a broken and bleeding head. he went berserk complaining that she abandoned him when he got injured (i later learnt he foolishly put himself in harm's way hence her anger). he litterally turned the room upsidedown but i noticed he avoided her newly acquired 22 inch flat screen tv gringrin .

Anyway the rampage lasted from 10pm to 1am and all along i kept active trying my hardest to see that damages were kept minimal (i work no be small).

finally at 1am the dude started crying and professing love. well, they made up, cleaned the room and went to bed together.

THE MORALE?

there's nothing special about val's day. there is no one day to celebrate love for true lovers. never abuse alcohol. don't date a belligerent fellow that can't work on his or her anger.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by sweetval: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
picture or ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Smellymouth: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eiiii
I hope say nor be too much fvck kill her? shocked
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Amsonme(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
sad
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Onyijeff(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
End time val

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
What started as a celebration on Valentine’s
Day, last Friday ended on a sour note for a 24-
year old hair dresser who was found dead four
days after the celebration inside her apartment.

Our correspondent gathered that the hairdresser,
who is also a student of the University of Jos,
was found dead in her room on Monday
February, 15.

If she was found dead four days after her death which according to ur correspondent was on d 15th, then she did not die on Val's day.

Make una leave Valentine alone. Bloggers are now making news agencies lose their professionalism as everybody wan generate traffic go him site. Not cool at all

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by sotall(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
k
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Kelly2713(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is what happens when you eat the wrong part of dog tongue
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by VISTIN(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Since men have turned Valentine season of imorality, let them continue reaping the benefits.
May God show her mercy and grant her eternal rest.
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by waloma(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Space for sale...
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by AmAlbert(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Onago
She's a gunner
Another mafioso will soon join her and the world goes on
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by tuzle(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
why the boy is a suspect other things could hav caused are death. So if i take my gf out today and she is found dead tomorow in are room why must i be the no1 suspect? cant a person die by natural means again
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by osesology(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Scary. The boyfriend don enter palava b dat.
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by amokeme(f): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
"Culture of violence" Really?!
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by winkmart: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
rip babe
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Yinkatolu: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
maybe he press him thing reach her throat. O te kanle gan de ofun e abi kilo ni o feel inspector vickyrotex? eyin le mo iru oro bayi handle pelu experience
Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by blezynetym(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmm.. Even if its not the guy that killed her. He's still a big suspect.

Ani ri ogun akoba ooooooooooooooo.... Amen!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
. Amen ooooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos by Missmossy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jeez!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears / Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.