Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. (1383 Views)

Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) / Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by chocolateme(f): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
I boarded a bus going to Ikeja just now from Ojuelegba, sat by the window side for fresh air sake. Then in came this old man who sat beside me, I greeted him and chilled.
The bus got filled and as the driver was taken off, those park miscreants held him down for their settlement. As all these was going on, this elderly man bent towards me and placced his whole hand on my laps almost touching my private part. I was shocked on catching him because I thought it was the weight of my handbag and bottled water on my leg. He we kept leaning on me on every swerving of the bus, I just warned him not to try that nonsense again if not he would gett a hand of Sama from me.
But I must confess, I had to keep checking my private part on intervals to make sure its not missing before the we got to the final bus stop. Evv old men won't respect themselves.

2 Likes

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by ishiamu(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
chocolateme:
I boarded a bus going to Ikeja just now from Ojuelegba, sat by the window side for fresh air sake. Then in came this old man who sat beside me, I greeted him and chilled.
The bus got filled and as the driver was taken off, those park miscreants held him down for their settlement. As all these was going on, this elderly man bent towards me and placced his whole hand on my laps almost touching my private part. I was shocked on catching him because I thought it was the weight of my handbag and bottled water on my leg. He we kept leaning on me on every swerving of the bus, I just warned him not to try that nonsense again if not he would gett a hand of Sama from me.
But I must confess, I had to keep checking my private part on intervals to make sure its not missing before the we got to the final bus stop. Evv old men won't respect themselves.

Why didn't you call me on phone to deal with that old man... toying with my love angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Kingsasian(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ladies still dey lose private part
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Femich18(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol...very funny story. Hahaha old man for dt matter. Please check it again o biko

1 Like

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by aflame100(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
This issue of vagina missing is just a mere myth... how can your vagina just disappear lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
werrin be this
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by DIKEnaWAR: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
So na old men dey fancy you now?

"Chocolateme! Your own has finished!!" - **in Yaw's voice.

1 Like

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
chocolateme:

Are you male, this sounds more like a male talking shocked
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by IVORY2009(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kingsasian:
Ladies still dey lose private part

she sounds like a "male" if you ask me....
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Kingsasian(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

she sounds like a "male" if you ask me....
lol
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by IVORY2009(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kingsasian:
lol

perhaps "he/she" forgot is using a female ID to post grin

1 Like

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Kingsasian(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

perhaps "he/she" forgot is using a female ID to post grin
I think he/she copied and paste the story...lol

1 Like

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by IVORY2009(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kingsasian:
I think he/she copied and paste the story...lol

okay! Dat could be true, less give him/her a benefit of doubt. "copy n paste hand-work"

1 Like

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Kingsasian(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

okay! Dat could be true, less give him/her a benefit of doubt. "copy n paste hand-work"
abi?
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Melahou(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
describe how you where checking your private part at interval in the bus wink

1 Like

Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Melahou(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
would the story be different if it were to be a young handsome down to earth guy
that placed his hands on your lap...

anyway keep checking
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Ibelong2God: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmm chocolate cream
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by cornoil(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
This kind of things happens very well oo. I once witnessed one where the lady threatened to slap the old man for rubbing d lady's lap.
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by Flexherbal(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Hahahahaha! Old papa wey wan flex!
Re: See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. by oluwatosinrick(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

the makinde azeez pple

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu laughs at Dino after Catching Him. / Meet The Oga Madam Who Chains Her Housemaids Outside Whenever She's Going Out / Nemesis: Man's Hand Gets Chopped Off As He Tries To Steal Plasma Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.