Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form (1263 Views)

List Of Successful Participants Of The Youwin Connect Is Here! / List Of Successful Participants Of The Youwin Connect Is Here! / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form by chapatti: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
The YouWin 2016 Online Registration Form - I believe many Nigerian youth will know about this Youwin programme. Infact during my last days at the NYSC service year, i and my buddy enrolled with The YouWin programme which happens to be a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. But we never had the chance to be nominated for the rewards that comes with it. The reasons i will ensure you bypass so that you don't fall into the trap me and my friends entered. youwin

Youwin programme its an innovative business plan competition which is aimed at providing job for the youths by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business plans. YouWin 2016 Online Registration.

Like i have promised you before now, i will be teaching you the exact way can apply for the YouWin 2016 Online Registration Form which i have been notified that the application process is in progress.

Criteria For Application

Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 – 45 years

Applicants must have post secondary education

Applicants must have a proposed business idea that will be operational in Nigeria and employ Nigerians

How to Apply 2016 YouWin Business Plan Competition
To Apply, click >>> YouWin 2016 Online Registration

(1) (Reply)

Hadiza Oil And Gas / Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? / Wood For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.