Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Division Open Beta Is Live - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Division Open Beta Is Live (2344 Views)

Open Beta For Titanfall 2 Announced, Trailer Unveiled / Anybody Here Actively Playing The Division On PS4? / Tom Clancy's The Division Beta Key Giveaway INSTANT ACCESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Division Open Beta Is Live by cao(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yup, it went live on PS4 & PC today, while Xbox One users had it yesterday.
Size: 28.1GB (PS4), 23.08GB (Xbox One) & **shrugs** (PC).
Ends on the 21st, so you better get to stepping...

1 Share

Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by trux(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:
i have been waiting for this game let me download and see how it is
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by cao(f): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't know why I'm even downloading it, but I'll blame dimdim001 for currently playing it & youmour for his epic love of its potential...
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm really excited about this game mami you already know,though I'm gon wait for the final product.
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by dimdim001(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
cao:
I don't know why I'm even downloading it, but I'll blame dimdim001 for currently playing it & youmour for his epic love of its potential...

I've bin waiting for dis game since foreva...tho dere's too much running involved in d game, map too big for footwork alone *phew* & not even d whole map is opened for use in d beta
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by cao(f): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
dimdim001:

I've bin waiting for dis game since foreva...tho dere's too much running involved in d game, map too big for footwork alone *phew* & not even d whole map is opened for use in d beta
That's why your sprinting does not effect your stamina...na only leggedez benz the game get.
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by trux(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
i have stated playing it and is amazing cant wait for the final product sad thing is i will not getting early coz of the dollar embarassed
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by lordZOUGA(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
cao:
What's your PSN id for ps4?
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
where can I download the movie?
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by cao(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2016
krattoss:
where can I download the movie?
It's not a film.
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by DaveHert(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
I heard from a friend who owns the game that it is strictly an online exclusive, and he gets kicked out of the game a lot when there's even the slightest glitch on the servers or his ISP....
Any confirmation on these facts
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by cao(f): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
DimDim007, come and answer question-o. I do know you must always be online to play this game, it is a server based game.
Re: The Division Open Beta Is Live by lordZOUGA(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
DaveHert:
I heard from a friend who owns the game that it is strictly an online exclusive, and he gets kicked out of the game a lot when there's even the slightest glitch on the servers or his ISP....
Any confirmation on these facts
That's not true. If you have a bad connection, you will get disconnected which makes sense.

If you disconnect during a mission and you reconnect after a few minutes, you will continue your mission.

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2018 Was Horrible On My PC But Pes 2020 Works Just Fine How Come? / PLEASE!!! Help Me On How To Install FIFA 13 2 Dvds On Pc! / Who Would Like To Have All Types Of PC Games No Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.