Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland (1129 Views)

Signs That You Are Completely Addicted To Your Phone / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? / 20 Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good day nlander's Ive been a member of this forum for roughly 4years now and I kinda seem to be very addicted to the forum I can't stay for up to an hour without loading nairaland atleast 8 times abeg how I wan use reduce am
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Iamlordgee(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by wordbank(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
james17:
Good day nlander's Ive been a member of this forum for roughly 4years now and I kinda seem to be very addicted to the forum I can't stay for up to an hour without loading nairaland atleast 8 times abeg how I wan use reduce am
Once ur subscription expire, don't subscribe

5 Likes

Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by ikombe: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
wordbank:

Once ur subscription expire, don't subscribe
chai. Correct reply grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
I just sneaked a peek at your profile and saw that you joined this forum in the year 2011. And then I proceeded to check the span of time you have spent here hoping that it would be raking in months, but to my surprise, I saw only 8 days which depicts that you are not a regular here as you thought.
Besides, your comments is not up to 100, so relax.
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Issue is most tyms I don't log in to my account always though I have an account I jst prefer reading conversations rather than contribute
Drefan:
I just sneaked a peek at your profile and saw that you joined this forum in the year 2011. And then I proceeded to check the span of time you have spent here hoping that it would be raking in months, but to my surprise, I saw only 8 days which depicts that you are not a regular here as you thought.
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drefan:

Not everybody do make comments or create topics. It doesn't mean they ain't online. So you can't judge with your description.
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
james17:
Issue is most tyms I don't log in to my account always though I have an account I jst prefer reading conversations rather than contribute
That explains everything. I would advise that you take a firm resolve against the situation at hand, never to give in to your urge, and stand on it. Someone advised that you not subscribe after the expiration of your data, but if you don't commit the decision you took to heart, you would still give in to your flooding desire at last. The decision is yours to make.
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
helenmi:

Not everybody do make comments or create topics. It doesn't mean they ain't online. So you can't judge with your description.
I quite agree with you.
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Write sumtin dat wl fetch u a

DIFINITY BAN

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Fraih(f): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
You registered in 2011 and you have just been here for 8 days plus, my broda, you arent addicted yet wink

Well, I'll suggest you keep on with a number of things, you wont find a very busy man loading Nairaland 8times in an hour.
Get busy, get occupied and Relax with nairaland only when you need to cool off.
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by chudyprince: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by holarmy10(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lalasticlala come and help a broda ooooooo

Before he go nuts bcoz of nairaland
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Mustiboy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
just 8 days since 2011? I'm outta here!
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by skedemi(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
U get too much data op ..... Try reading books or novels ........or soak ur phone in water next time u feel d urge
Re: HELP!! Addicted To Nairaland by Henovy: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:
Smart investigative journalist on nairaland! We don catch am. No more advise needed!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook App Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry By March 2016, What To Avoid. / How Well Does The TECNO Camon C7 Compare To The Camon C9? / Airtel Free Basics No Longer Working With Opera Mini.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.