Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro (723 Views)

Lovely 3plots Facing Major Tarred Road At Awoyaya Lekki 4 Sales / 2plots Of Land Together On A Tarred Road At Ebute Ikorodu. #25M / A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road With Cofo At Ebute Ikorodu. #10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by fatbims: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
2 plots of land for sale at Ewekoro.
It is on Shagamu road, off Lagos Abeokuta express way. It is just a (one) km off lagos - abeokuta express way. Right side of the roundabout, driving from lagos(sango) to abeokuta.

Re: 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by fatbims: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Up
Re: 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by fatbims: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Call
Re: 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by fatbims: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Available
Re: 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by bobbyspeed(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
BE WARY OF POLITICAL TOUTS PARADING THEMSELVES AS EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT TRAFFIC OFFICERS.

I need to draw the attention of the General public to the nefarious activities of political touts and syndicate who have constituted themselves to illegally arresting vehicles between IFO General Hospital and Ewekoro cement factory area.

Yesterday as am driving from Abeokuta to Lagos my temperature gauge switch began to fluctuate I decided to park at the back of a stationary truck on the extended service lane after Gtbank Ewekoro to open my car bonnet and check if my car was actually overheating as soon as I closed my bonnet to enter my car I was crossed by these touts with Keke Marwa and immediately one of them jumped on my steering sit. After much arguments I was driving to a make shift office at Gudugba. This is not local Government secretariat they just put a banner Ewekoro local Government Annex. They serve me with a bill of N10,000 for illegal parking which I rejected. Considering the fact that I need to catch up with an appointment with a client on idiroko road after winners Chapel Ota. I had to bail myself out with N2,000 after my call to Alhaji Amosun the senior brother of the Governor for assistance failed as his phone not connecting . The Governor director of campaign organization for ogun central send me a text that he was in a meeting and could not put a call back to me after reading my text message on my predicament until after I had left the place.

Am sure bank account given to a man who insisted on paying to the bank will not reflect the name of Ewekoro Local Government.

Pending the time the government rid these touts out of their nefarious activities on that Gudugba /Ewekoro Axis I implore those traveling through that route not to fall victim of their antics because they will delay your time and miss critical appointment before you contact those you know in government to bail you out.

There activities is purely illegal as they are not TRACE equivalent of LASTMA in Lagos, FRSC or The police that are empowered to enforce traffic laws.

If you must Park in that axis no matter how safe to do so on the service lane put on your flasher and C-Caution because that is the excuse they gave but in my case they didn't even allow me to decide if am to use flasher and C-Caution as everything happens within two minutes.

Before my departure from their make shift office not less than 10 vehicles were arrested including those that conveys poor market women who are not that literate to fight for their rights.
Only God knows how much revenue they rake into their pockets on daily basis.
Re: 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by fatbims: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks for the info!!! Appreciated...

Still available
Re: 2 PLOTS Of Land On A Tarred Road At Ewekoro by fatbims: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Available

(1) (Reply)

Have A Taste of The Island On The Mainland In Lagos (08066696890) / . / Why Are Women Taken Over The Real Estate Industry In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.