Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy (678 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by Jimiyke(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce, the Senator from Bayelsa
State and promoter of Silverbird Tv/cinema
has been regaling Nigerians of his love for
the country and patronage of Nigerian
goods and services including flying Arik Air
to his foreign destinations. Today, the
Senator celebrates his 60th birthday with a
book launch. The main speaker, Joe Trippi
and book reviewer, Michael Moszynski are
both 'imported' from Europe.

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by bokohalal(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
HYPOCRITE is the person that is involved in HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by futurerex: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jimiyke:
Ben Murray Bruce, the Senator from Bayelsa State and promoter of Silverbird Tv/cinema has been regaling Nigerians of his love for the country and patronage of Nigerian goods and services including flying Arik Air to his foreign destinations. Today, the Senator celebrates his 60th birthday with a book launch. The main speaker, Joe Trippi and book reviewer, Michael Moszynski are both 'imported' from Europe.
Hypocrisy!
RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by Osakah24(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
If BMB is the hypocricy then who is the hypocrite?.Meanwhile your analogy is flawed,those are motivational speakers,patronising made in nigeria goods doesn't mean we won't have to learn from those who have excelled in the field before us. It shows you don't read good books OP.
Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by Osakah24(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jimiyke:
Ben Murray Bruce, the Senator from Bayelsa State and promoter of Silverbird Tv/cinema has been regaling Nigerians of his love for the country and patronage of Nigerian goods and services including flying Arik Air to his foreign destinations. Today, the Senator celebrates his 60th birthday with a book launch. The main speaker, Joe Trippi and book reviewer, Michael Moszynski are both 'imported' from Europe.
Hypocrisy!
I'm very sure Joe trippi is from the US and not Europe.
Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by devonpaul(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Osakah24:
If BMB is the hypocricy then who is the hypocrite?.Meanwhile your analogy is flawed,those are motivational speakers,patronising made in nigeria goods doesn't mean we won't have to learn from those who have excelled in the field before us. It shows you don't read good books OP.
He has a valid point tho. U import foreigners to come and tell us how to make common sense. Fine, u made mention of buy Naija to grow the naira but u won't pay d invited guest in naira nau, are u? In dollars of course. DAT further strengthens d dollar. We all know d people dat really needs to buy naija to grow d naira anywais. Majority of Nigerians can't even afford d so called foreign luxury. I've never seen a poor man using Michael Kors. Goto lekki phase 1, the most common vehicle is d Gwagon and range rover. Mercedes is a German company. I see placards alova d internet showing whites carrying placards displaying #buynaijatogrowthenaira but really are those d people who needs to hold placards? How about we get people like saraki, dinomelaye, ike ekweremadu etc to hold dz placards. This are d people spoiling d naira. Govheck dia houses, imported furnitures, imported cars, imported shirta even mattress and etc I support d motive but then is it not just a play to d gallery, is it to d targeted audience? I'm a middle class nigerian but I can count d number of foreign stuffs I have. Not cause I don't like dem but can I even afford them?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by Tunami(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
he is a clever politician, he just want to win the heart of Nigerians just as Buhari did so that he will become the next governor of bayelsa state Asap.
Re: Check Out Why Sen Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrisy by Frankiss44(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Omo at least learn to speak English before you pass judgement Na Bros... Or betterstill type in pidgin, seun nor go vex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Urged To Sack Senator Over Fake Certificates / Senators, Reps Query CBN Over Utilisation Of N1trn Revenue In 2015 / See What "Economic Rape" Has Done To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.