Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential (9264 Views)

Join The Hub Of Real Estate Development Professionals! / Arepo Housing Estate Development -Ogun State / Joint Venture Deals In Abuja For Real Estate Development For Property Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by ycoxyng: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2016
contactmorak:
thanks a lot. Wll pass your msg to the person

Please don't pass that message to that person, so that we don't hear stories that will touch the heart ooo.

This guy does not know a jack about lands in Ikorodu and it's environment. That amount you mentioned (N200- N500K), will NEVER get you a land in Ijede axis. The land in that area runs into millions. That amount probably will be the foundation fee you need to pay the Omoniles to develop you land. Look at Agbowa, Imota and Isiu axis for that price range.

Op, this is a public forum. You need to get your facts right before posting because people might rely and take decisions based on it.
Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by waldigit: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
ycoxyng:

Please don't pass that message to that person, so that we don't hear stories that will touch the heart ooo.

This guy does not know a jack about lands in Ikorodu and it's environment. That amount you mentioned (N200- N500K), will NEVER get you a land in Ijede axis. The land in that area runs into millions. That amount probably will be the foundation fee you need to pay the Omoniles to develop you land. Look at Agbowa, Imota and Isiu axis for that price range.

Op, this is a public forum. You need to get your facts right before posting because people might rely and take decisions based on it.

Pls how many million do you buy land at Ijede now?
I am here to just assist pple and not to compete or sell anything to anybody. Neither do you see me demanding for anything from him.
He definitely is not nuts not to do his due diligence before buying.
Its not everybody that has time for all your rants on this property section about unnecessary competition for many services you cannot render.
I have sites along ijede even before and I know some range of lands still fall within that range, because value is subjective. That I know both from training and practice that has stemmed for more than twenty five years now. That is to let you know I am not land agent.
The tread is not even on land value but on development potential. What's the ranting about. If you want to sell land why not place your direct advert instead of armchair speculation of what you are not sure of.
Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by ycoxyng: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
U don't have sense. Am very sure u are a fraud and this is a ploy to lure people with your write up and at the end you defraud them.
Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by waldigit: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
ycoxyng:
U don't have sense. Am very sure u are a fraud and this is a ploy to lure people with your write up and at the end you defraud them.

I wanted to reply but decided otherwise when I checked-up your profile. As I said I don't have your time.
Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by waldigit: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Entering a very mashy site @ Abijio GRA Lagos. But if we pay attention to details the environment requires, we shall overcome.
Building or any other construction on a site like this and at a time like this involves paying attention to and comprehensive understanding of the environment holistically and not departmentalized approach we conservatively hold on to in this part of the world.

Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by freetalk1(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Hi Guys so I created a thread dedicated to jv projects and advise ,
Your wisdom is needed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3757449/need-practical-advise-starting-jv
Thank you
Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by FIPS: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
Are you a potential Real estate developer?

Do you have interest in property development projects?

Are you planning on investing in variable real estate development projects?

Do you possess the passion, skill and knowledge needed in real estate development projects?

Are you a skillful architect, lawyer, civil engineer, quality surveyor, estate surveyor, project manager, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, business developer, graphics designer, website designer, accountant, or any other professional qualification with zeal and passion of an entrepreneur?

Join the forum! Join the team! Join the hub!

Join the company of great minds like yours, putting their skill into creative use.

Real Estate Developers meetup is a hub of creative professionals in real estate development coming together with skills and passion to turn real estate ideas into great real estate development. Turning slums into cities.

Aim: To team up with likeminds in real estate development and to network with real estate development professionals.

This forum is Strictly for;

1) Entrepreneurs with passion and interest in real estate development.
2) Professionals with relevant skills and experience in Property Development.
3) Real estate Investors (40% returns on investment guarantee)
4) Realtors with variable links to property owners and experience in Property sales.

To be part of this move, text or whatsapp your name, phone and professional skill to 08071479557 or chat me up privately.

Hurry now, limited entry available.
Re: How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential by Onyechiyelugo: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
ENUZED Global Services

We work in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Asaba.

Our services:
1. Building design and construction
2. Road design and construction
3. Drainage design and construction
4. Landscaping - interlocking stones and concrete stamp.

Landscapping for residential and public buildings; public parks, college campuses, shopping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge kerbs and curves; walkways and green areas.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished surface.

Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call or WhatsApp: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Plan Approval In Ogun State / GENESIS COURT BADORE AJAH SELLING PLOTS!!! / Fence Design, Costing And Constuction By The Harneyprojects Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.