Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) (62562 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by kingofchess(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Yeah, her 2nd marriage I believe. And happily so thank goodness
no wonder her breast are like dat
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by kingofchess(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
herboshedhe:
Not sure
see the way her breast they look her shoes
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by Tex42(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2016
kingofchess:
pls is this lady married
She was...

Mother of two I suppose.

Why u dey ask, u Wan marry her ni?
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2016
I pity the pikin wey go soak that breast. I won learn tattoo tricks oo. So that I go fit dey draw am for breasts and pushits too. Enough enjoyment
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by waShine(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN
Apart from the OLYMPUS THAT HAS FALL she is also ugly mouth and nose, any way sha beauty is in eye of beholder.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Her bobbi strong because something still remain there....after the kine pressure dem don undergo..chai! Lagos boys mean o diaris godo grin
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN

She has kids already
It's natural undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
olympus fell...... " since 1980's "
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Shebi na d same booby wey her pikin go suck. When she was a baby, was she fed by tattooed breast.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by ministeriallist: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
wtf angry Kindly look for any nearby transformer and do what we are expect u to do, is free, free of charge
U wiked oooo! grin
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by basty: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2016
A masquerade
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by charleschazzyna(m): 4:46am On Feb 20, 2016
kingofchess:
pls is this lady married
Yes na. E done tey when she marry na. I think she has kids even.
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by josephmbonu: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2016
News in brife, headline only.
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by aflame100(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is her body!
Her breasts, her cleavage and her life. What concern me?
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Ndlistic:
Hmmm, not that bad.. See more hot one's here http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/see-how-oge-okoye-flaunted-her.html?m=1
where is it? The tats
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by centyboy: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Elimiz:
waitn b vanity again angry
you're so idiotic to quotd and ask me question... #buffoon
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by platido(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2016
oge is too igbotic...go n marry.
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by phintohlar(f): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2016
kingofchess:
pls is this lady married
yes she's married with two lovely kids,a boy & girl. U dey wonder why she still dey fool herself around right? Anyways na their nature so they can't cheat it
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
This is not the Change I expected at all.
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by euniselfyahoo: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by euniselfyahoo: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Babyphinas:
Beauty
Damn gal,'ur standards for measuring beauty most be pretty low!
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Interesting Mr know all.
Mind u beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
SHOCK7:

Damn gal,'ur standards for measuring beauty most be pretty low!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.