Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,050 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? (1147 Views)

OK. / Where Can I Get Ok Clothes Cheapest In Nigeria / URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? by iampistis(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
I was planning on getting my boyfriend a wristwatch for his birthday and I searched online. I saw a Facebook page with the name Winkmart Online Store and I added him on my whatsapp. This night, he sent a BC and I went through it. Since I was planning on getting a wristwatch for my bf, I clicked on the link he gave me and sent him 'ok' on whatsapp. The guy went ahead to say I was rude and the drama started....lol..Please view the chat pictures below and judge. He has blocked me.

Re: Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? by redcliff: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
2 people wey no get work..the seller/bcer prolly angry about low sales, the receiver of bc prolly has enough time to lwt a conversation that seems ended somewhere continue
Re: Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? by Donald3d(m): 4:17am On Feb 20, 2016
op you didnt say "ok" you replied with "k" they are two different things *winks*,if you could type all those episodes when he started lashing you,why didnt you just put "o" in front of "k" *winks* at times when chatting with girls and some guys i feel like "k" is the only letter functioning on their keyboard hehehehe.But the guy was wrong to have called you rude,but op at a point he was trying to calm down,then you brought out your AK47 words and started shooting him(gehn gehn),causing him to use nuclear bomb words.hehehe . moral of the story-be patient always,and when having a business conversation whether you are the buyer or seller always write words in full. are you all k with dat ? *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? by mrsage(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Let's get serious here. The Watch Seller is a business man. I tell people in business never get emotional and don't become a moralist / instructor.

Her response (complete or not) is an indication that she got the message and probably read through. In statistics that will be recorded as a reply.

Your priority is to make sales and grow your business not to teach customers how to behave.

I really don't bother about how customers write because it's not my priority as a business man.

If I were in his shoes I will simply ask. Do you want to buy the product. Then I will get a yes or no answer and continue from there. Simple.

If you ask me the Watch Seller just missed a chance to convince a potential client. Customers are not easy to get. The business environment is competitive.

Warning to all entrepreneurs out there:

Always mind your business. Don't focus on the wrong assignment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC, Change!!!! It Is Time To Replace Your Old Plate Number!!!! (funny pic) / Any Country Verified Paypal Account / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.