Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Some Major Highlights Of NPFL 2015 Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Major Highlights Of NPFL 2015 Season (459 Views)

Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) / Some Major Highlights Of NPFL 2015 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Major Highlights Of NPFL 2015 Season by uduokirika1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
I welcome fellow Naija League-loving Nairalanders as we kick start the new season today 20th February 2016!

But while we anticipate on the expectations this season will bring let us take quick throw back memory of the euphoric crincran-cancrum of the last seasn!

1.Armed robery attack on League's defending champions Kano pillars

The 18-man squad was headed to Owerri for the week 1 fixture of the 2014/15 season when it was attacked at Abaji, according to technical adviser of the club Felix Okey Emordi.

The five players injured during the attack are Super Eagles striker Gambo Muhammed, former Dream Team star Eneji Otekpa, defensive trojan Adamu Murtala, ex Elkanemi Warriors defender Reuben Ogbonnaya and wing wizard Ubong Ekpai.

Kano pillars Management blamed this incidence as their set back in winning the league!

2. The Akure 'Strippers' Club

On

(1) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Face Eagles – Pharaohs / Donald Trump – WENGER Can Go To Hell, I Am Ready To Pay The New Arsenal Coach Fo / I Am Not Happy At Arsenal—mertesacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.