Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

This Nonsense Has To Stop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Nonsense Has To Stop (802 Views)

This Nonsense Has To Stop In 2018!!! / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nonsense Has To Stop by Touchey: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Who works with Airtel here?
Please this nonsense has to stop, why should Airtel be texting and calling me by 11pm?
Is their office on fire? angry
Re: This Nonsense Has To Stop by Tallesty1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Touchey:
Please this nonsense has to stop, why should Airtel be texting and calling me by 11pm?
You dey work for fire service ni?
Re: This Nonsense Has To Stop by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2016
So funny....... Op.....Customer dada nii..... You be confam* customer.... Can't stop laughing.
Re: This Nonsense Has To Stop by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Touchey:

Have you heard that song.... Customer dada nigrin
You be confam customer
Re: This Nonsense Has To Stop by Touchey: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2016
airmirthd1:

Have you heard that song.... Customer dada nigrin
You be confam customer

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Baby Boys Without C-section Delivery (see Photos) / Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? / Power Cuts A Thing Of The Past For South Africa: Pres Zuma (reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.