Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers (593 Views)

Advice From Exporters In Nigerian / Help ; I Need Advice On Mini Importation, Shipping And Purchasing Of Goods / MTN Names Citigroup, Standard Bank As Nigeria Listing Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by donromanus: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2016
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,PLS HELP TO TELL ME WAT TO DO because I'M CONFUSED.I DO PHOTOGRAPHIC AND VIDEOGRAPHIC BUSINESS.I HAVE MY SHOP FOR D BIZ.ALSO,I'M INTO NYLON CUTTING AND DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS. I CAN'T COPE WITH THE 2 BUSINESSES because OF TIME CONSTRAINT.I WANT TO DROP ONE AND FACE THE MOST PROFITABLE ONE.I HAVN'T BEEN TO MY STUDIO OVER 3 WEEKS NOW.IS IT THE BEST IDEA TO DROP ONE?OR IS THERE ANYTIN I SHOULD DO TO BALANCE UP? ADVISE FROM PPL PLS. Dont leave without dropping a note.thanks
Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by warrenweste(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2016
why dont u gt someone to manage it for u

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by XaintJoel20: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Don't leave one for another... Get a trusted hand to help you manage the less profitable one...
Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by aloeman15(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Don't leave one for another... Get a trusted hand to help you manage the less profitable one...

Wrong move. Never hire based on 'trust'.

The only way to true wealth is multiple streams of income. You leverage an employee's resources to do more work than 2 separate people.

But plan for a future where your mental equity exceeds your manual equity- both businesses are too time- and labour- intensive to give great success in the long run.

Unless you or an investor use your (combined) earnings to keep expanding your operations.

Goodluck
Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by XaintJoel20: 2:40am On Feb 20, 2016
aloeman15:

Wrong move. Never hire based on 'trust'.

The only way to true wealth is multiple streams of income. You leverage an employee's resources to do more work than 2 separate people.

But plan for a future where your mental equity exceeds your manual equity- both businesses are too time- and labour- intensive to give great success in the long run.

Unless you or an investor use your (combined) earnings to keep expanding your operations.

Goodluck
So what should basic for hiring... Please I really wanna know...
Be elaborate...
Thanks...
Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by Ademolag(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2016
my dear, all you need is the book below. funny enough you ll find out how you can smoothly run the two business at the same time. to order, simply visit pages77.

Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by donromanus: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2016
hiring someone who is less experienced is anoda blow to the business and hiring proffesionals wil cost me more than i earn.so how do i go about it?
Re: I Need Advice From Talented Business Advisers by Ademat7(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
people can manage nylon Biz for u but video need ur attention most. find the association of nylon cutters nearest to u and seek advice from their chairperson they will help u

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Need Webpay (interswith Master Card, Visa) Integration On Your Site/blog? / Profitable Businesses That Will Survive Without Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.