Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration (32072 Views)

Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration by Raydos: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ma Ko'le Ma Ra'le - Ma L'owo Se, Maa Ni Motor - Maa Segun Osho, Maa Segun Aje - Won A Shagolo De Porthaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rossikk:
Shut your nasty slave lips. If any other senator had celebrated such an ostentatious birthday in Eko hotel, you imbeciles will be up in arms against him, but your 'oyinbo' god can spend 100 million on frivolities so long as he can post the next hypocritical nonsense on Twitter. Damn fools. Now some are even calling for him to be president, based on his twitter posts. Dullards with no brain.
you're obviously mentally deranged and from your dim witted post I can see that everything you see/say is coloured/beclouded by partisan politics. What has his colour of skin got to do with my post? As stupid as you are you assume everyone worships light skin like you. For your information my cleaner and my nanny are white British ladies whom I respect. I guess in your enslaved mind you'd think It'd be the other way round. Buffoon. Don't quote me again you inconsequential nonentity.
Re: Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration by alpink(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2016
I got this and decided to share.

Senator Ben Bruce turned 60 & took the opportunity 2 launch his book "The Common Sense Revolution" but it's sad to see that the event in its totality portrays the average Nigerian Politician.I hate 2 attend these so called "Big" events but it was Ben Bruce, the common sense guy, I jumped at the Opportunity to go with my dept of Mass Comm, UNILAG as we were invited with a letter and we were feeling all important. At the venue, we were told to go upstairs, we didn't mind, as they said that area was reserved for students. Getting there, I realized it was a perfect view to watch the "Elites" wine and dine. Still, we didn't care. We only began to care when all tables kept getting additional contents and we were just there. Don't forget that we were invited.While all of that kept happening, I still didn't care because they said every guest will get a free copy of the book. I wanted the book so, I waited on. At the end, only the guests got the Book. I had to look at our invitation to be sure we were guests. Yes, we were guests but the stiff class stratification that Senator Bruce Criticizes came to play. It's so sad to see that the actions of the Common Sense Guy justifies the "Common Sense is not so common" statement. Since I know it's all fake, I'd like to give a professional PR advice. It's so bad, if you invite Students, who will determine your political success, to an event only for them to watch you and your rich friends dine. Writing a book about Common Sense doesn't actually make you have Common Sense. We aren't hungry people. We are Unilag Students and we are contented with what we have, we wouldn't go to shop 10 to sweet-talk anyone about common sense, just to get rice. Happy Birthday, Senator Ben! Thanks for the deceit, segregation and above all, thanks so much for the Palm oil made Jollof Rice with a meat-like object. I am Abidemi Adesokan, A concerned Student who believes there is hope for Nigeria, but Bruce isn't just that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.