Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba (887 Views)

20 Celebrities Who Treat Their Fans Like Trash / Igbo People Dont Have Good And Popular Pastors Like Yorubas / 11 Nigerian Celebrities Who Treat Their Pets Like Royalty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by yusaze: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Ace Nigerian comedian, Alibaba is known for being vocal and highly opinionated. He took to Instagram to explain why people who treats their pastors like they're Jesus Christ wouldn't make heaven! According to him, "Your pastor didn't replace Jesus. So when you begin to make your pastor feel like Jesus... You are not going to Heaven." Read his full article below....

[b]"There are people who are front runners. They open the pathway for many to follow. They are not only entrusted with laying the foundation for many to follow, they command respect amongst all who they mentored or guided in the establishment of their personal goals. That is what makes you a leader. Many a times, it's the followers of those who have been shown the paths that begin to polarize the people that were brought up by such leaders. That is when you hear, "OUR PASTOR IS BETTER THAN YOURS". Some people will start from under a man who has refused to call himself anything but Pastor... And the next thing, they are His Eminence Archbishop Tolorunlanshe! Ask why, he will tell you he heard from God. So Why is God selective in promoting GO to ArchBishop? Or he has not heard from God yet. In matters of religion, let us remember the universal truth... It's not about your pastor. It's about Jesus Christ who was sent by God to save us all. Period. Your pastor didn't replace Jesus. So when you begin to make your pastor feel like Jesus... You are not going to Heaven. You are heading to the private sector. And will soon be singing hello from the other side. Better recognize[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-t_6VGakk/?taken-by=alibabagcfr

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

1 Share

Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by yusaze: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2016
hmmm....okay
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Topestbilly(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Ok...
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by politricks: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Let me book space and see how it goes.
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Trash
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
hmmm may b he s right
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by pretydiva(f): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2016
What is dis 1 saying undecided
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Sammyashol(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Alibaba please don't let wrath of God descend upon you. If their were to be no clergymen, God would have even wipe you off this earth
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Alibaba please don't let wrath of God descend upon you. If their were to be no clergymen, God would have even wipe you off this earth
Are you a part-time pastor?
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by CecyAdrian(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Pure truth, Men of God should be respected and appreciated but not to be worshiped like what we find in almost all churches
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by SURElee(f): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Pure truth, Men of God should be respected and appreciated but not to be worshiped like what we find in almost all churches

Thank You Dear, you seem to recognise what he's talking about. Many people now quote "my pastor said" not "the bible says". Inshort they fear and worship the pastor more than God.
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by CecyAdrian(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
SURElee:

Thank You Dear, you seem to recognise what he's talking about. Many people now quote "my pastor said" not "the bible says". Inshort they fear and worship the pastor more than God.

My dear, I encounter them everyday even in my own church. It good to have some trust in your pastor but not totally, not to talk of blindly believing and worshiping his every words instead of Christ's words. We all have our minds and should be able weight every words our fellow man sprees out irrespective of his title. I tell my friends, whenever I go to church and my pastor preaches way out of line, when I step out of the church, I throw them all out.

Because you are my pastor or my GO and you said something doesn't make it true or real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Sammyashol(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Rxpetite:

Are you a part-time pastor?
Pastor ke, not at all but we can't say what may happen in d nearest future. When God brought out the Isrealites out of the land of Egypt he command Moses to meet him at the mount of Sinai, he gave him the ten commandments and make him the interpreter between God and the Isrealites. Now we have the Pastors(Moses) and the congregation (Isrealites). Do you get it now, its as if that man is mocking God
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Pastor ke, not at all but we can't say what may happen in d nearest future. When God brought out the Isrealites out of the land of Egypt he command Moses to meet him at the mount of Sinai, he gave him the ten commandments and make him the interpreter between God and the Isrealites. Now we have the Pastors(Moses) and the congregation (Isrealites). Do you get it now, its as if that man is mocking God
He's not mocking them. He just stated facts. People should stop worshipping their pastors like they are God's. Besides their are too many fake pastors going around, extorting money from vulnerable unsuspecting people.
Re: People Who Treat Their Pastors Like Jesus Have No Place In Heaven - Alibaba by Sammyashol(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rxpetite:

He's not mocking them. He just stated facts. People should stop worshipping their pastors like they are God's. Besides their are too many fake pastors going around, extorting money from vulnerable unsuspecting people.
Okay o madam, I concur wit dat part

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palmwine Tapper To Commit Suicide :( / PSQUARE SAGA: PAUL Wants Brothers Back Together.. See His Words / Nicki Minaj Shares $exy Photos On IG To Thank Her SA Fans For Great Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.