Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,292 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! (1062 Views)

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by Oyindebrah(f): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is the most prudent President in the history of Nigeria.

YES! You heard me right, and you can read it again!

I don't know how you define prudence but if prudence is spending Nigeria's funds to employ two people as Special Advisers on Social Media, then you can as well say that the President is prudent.

I don't know the amount of work that is being done on the social media but it doesn't amount to wasting our funds in the time of need on employing TWO people to handle your social media presence when already, you have two men doing this!

It is absolutely appaling and condemnable in a time of financial scarcity in the country! In fact, I checked up well and discovered that we now have an office of the special adviser to the President on Planning!

Forget it, Mr President is a disaster in waiting!

Now, to the slaves who think the President is rubbing off 16 years of PDP's wrongs, just ask yourself how come NEVER for once did the economy go this bad under the PDP!

Also, ask your friends how they are finding the country!

I believe in the Bible and it says; give a fool riches and he'll wàste it.

Have a lovely day

Follow me on Twitter and lets discuss @mz_debbi

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by godoluwa(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
expect attack frm zombies

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
OP has amnesia. Follow her if you want to get lost.
Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
End time disaster
Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by PreyingMantis(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2016
#ImpeachBuhariNow!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by easrael(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
WELL DONE op ENCOURAGE THE FEMALES

LALASTICLALA
Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by LFJ: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Another psychiatric patient praying for disaster. If disaster befall your country, is your family immune from such disaster?
Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by easrael(f): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2016
lol
Re: President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! by drss(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2016
no be disaster waiting to happen. d dullard is already a disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Little Boy Kidnapped In Kogi State / Three Fulani Kidnappers Killed In Niger State / Nigeria faces 'almost impossible' fight against 'Niger Delta Avengers'-CNBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.