Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. (28652 Views)

"TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by nsedet: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Zoombies talking again. What is the joke in all he said. Is the dollar not more than 400naira has stated. Is the TSA not emeshed in fraud. Zoombies like you will die in poverty cause u just don't want to say the truth
bigerboy200:
whoever takes Fayose seriously does that at his or her own risk..The guy is a political joke..wonder the sins we in Ekiti hav committed to deserve such kind of a clown as governor..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by apholaryn: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

The smart , common sense thing would be for you to refute or repudiate my argument.

I guess common sense is not so common after all.
grin
show us links or any source to the lies you made up Mr lienus...devil be learner for your side, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by kennylawd: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

Not exactly sir.

GEJ government came up with the plan, but on critical expert analysis, they realised that it would immediately choke the banking sector and the economy to near death.
Therefore, they decided to keep on hold, while trying to figure a better way to harmonize FG accounts without choking the economy.

Then General clueless stepped in, impervious to economic common sense, pushed the TSA forward, completely oblivious of the immediate economic implications.

TSA is the best thing that can happen to this country. Banking is not about using government money to fund government activities at a higher cost . Government is not a real sector so bankers should go and do real banking and stop pseudo banking they have been indulging in at the expense of Nigerian state and making themselves richer and making the masses poorer

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by Adminisher: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

Not exactly sir.

GEJ government came up with the plan, but on critical expert analysis, they realised that it would immediately choke the banking sector and the economy to near death.
Therefore, they decided to keep on hold, while trying to figure a better way to harmonize FG accounts without choking the economy.

Then General clueless stepped in, impervious to economic common sense, pushed the TSA forward, completely oblivious of the immediate economic implications.

You want to use tax payers money to keep Banks afloat? What silly economic sense is that. No wonder the banks are lazy and not contributing to the real sector. I have advised friends nit to ever by shares in banks. The accounts became so numerous and unwieldy thst people were just stealing our commonwealth.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by IVORY2009(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:
I pity for Ekiti people. I think they have a mad man, like former Kogi governor, for a governor. cheesy

When will you log-in as "Passingshot"?
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by stonemasonn: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

Not exactly sir.

And what are the economic implications of implementing the TSA?
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by ebonytarki(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2016
Fayose is onli tryn 2b a pdp hero.he speaks d truth @ tyms.bt he is much of a noise maker.
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by omenka(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

When will you log-in as "Passingshot"?
PassingShot, you don suffer for this kid hand. cheesy

What exactly did you do to him??

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by repogirl(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2016
Me thinks same too.
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by Comradeisah23(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Fayose should mind his business, he no very well but failed
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by WILL888(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
I'm from Ekiti and I want to tell you that the reason why Fayose is shouting like a dog is because he can't has his way twisting the fact hence he resorted to the game of blackmailing.He should show us what tangible projects he has completed or embark on since taking over the mantle of leadership in our dear state. I had freed myself from mental slavery n left those urchins supporting the grand tout to their own perils.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by ocelot2006(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
espn:
stop twisting facts.. show us a post where they claimed to have put the TSA on hold because of its immediate implication on the economy..Please provide a link to ur claim

You dont need a post for that. The facts are on ground.

Did GEJ come up with the TSA? YES

Was it implemented by GEJ? NO
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by mpowa(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Why is this Guy so concern about the Treasury single account? He had been attacking it from day 1. He seemed so bothered about It.
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by ekenetheorg(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

From an economic point of view, there are no benefit at all.
But From a propaganda point of view, the benefits are msny.
Firstly, you can always thump your chest that you saved such and such, which, on critical analysis, is a lie.

First of all , taking out 2trillion naira from the banking sector in one swoop is economic stupidity. Banks , and by extension, the economy needs that float ,both as a reserve cushion , as well as a steady lubricant for the creation and expansion of credit, the engine for economic activities and growth.

By taking such monies from banks, where they earned interests for the government, and fees for the banks, the clueless government did the equivalent of turning off the switch in a very busy factory.

In this computer age, harmonizing and monitoring disparate accounts is something that a even an amateur computer science student like kingebukasblog can easily write an algorithm for.

It's not rocket science.
On point bro. My problem is not about GEJ or Buhari but an economic policy that will keep businesses in business.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2016
bigerboy200:
whoever takes Fayose seriously does that at his or her own risk..The guy is a political joke..wonder the sins we in Ekiti hav committed to deserve such kind of a clown as governor..

That moment you hear the name, Lere Olayinka, Fayose Special assistant on New media.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by mfm04622: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

From an economic point of view, there are no benefit at all.
But From a propaganda point of view, the benefits are msny.
Firstly, you can always thump your chest that you saved such and such, which, on critical analysis, is a lie.

First of all , taking out 2trillion naira from the banking sector in one swoop is economic stupidity. Banks , and by extension, the economy needs that float ,both as a reserve cushion , as well as a steady lubricant for the creation and expansion of credit, the engine for economic activities and growth.

By taking such monies from banks, where they earned interests for the government, and fees for the banks, the clueless government did the equivalent of turning off the switch in a very busy factory.

In this computer age, harmonizing and monitoring disparate accounts is something that a even an amateur computer science student like kingebukasblog can easily write an algorithm for.

It's not rocket science.

If you are the govt, you will know there is benefit. only thieves benefiting from the former system can slam TSA. With TSA, all govt revenue go to govt. Nobody can steal any of it. For example, i paid rent for a space in a market. I paid over 3 million Naira. I paid with a bank cheque. This mean the market authority have to clear the cheque through an account that belongs to the body. After the election, a new govt came into power and a new market authority was instituted. They carried out a probe and they wrote me that i underpaid. That i paid only 500k instead of 1M. Whereas, i paid 3M. Where did the remaining 2.5M go? i only escaped because i had my receipt and a copy of the bank cheque.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by plaetton: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually u are the one completely and utterly ignorant. You cant compare the federal government to a private company. Why? A little thing called the constitution that says ALL monies accruing to the federal govt be paid to federation account (which is domiciled in CBN not in commercial banks)! So all such payments to commercial banks are technically ILLEGAL!

Thats on the one hand. Further, the CBN is the Government's Bank and not commercial bank. If Apple's goes bankrupt people only lose the value of what they invested in the company, and infact the govt can in some cases intervene with a bailout (like what they did for chrysler). But guess what happens when Govt itself goes bankrupt? Its better imagined!

So dont compare private company to federal Government. These are two completely different issues!

I agree with you, except that the Constitution never mandated the federal government to conduct their banking businesses exclusively with the CBN.
Yes, the CBN is the reserve bank, and as such , is the governments default banker.

Commercial banks, on the other hand, are there, and do serve, in all countries, for the smooth,less bureaucratic and efficient operation of government banking transactions.
By so doing, they enjoy the buoyancy that government funds adds to their credit creating and expansion business; a win win situation for banks, the economy and the government.

Now, by denying banks of that buoyancy, the government has foolishly shot itself in the foot.

The Nigerian economy is too fragile for that kind of foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by Kangol99(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2016
k
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by erico2k2(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2016
espn:
stop twisting facts.. show us a post where they claimed to have put the TSA on hold because of its immediate implication on the economy..Please provide a link to ur claim
How do you expect to see any link.it could be speculative yet true.
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by tanteta(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2016
TSA is really one policy of this administration that I loudly applauded... Why is it turning out a miscalculated step at this point in time when everything is so choked up.

And by the way what is it with you guys and this general clueless thing. He (PMB) is doing his best just Give him more time.
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by plaetton: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
mfm04622:

If you are the govt, you will know there is benefit. only thieves benefiting from the former system can slam TSA. With TSA, all govt revenue go to govt. Nobody can steal any of it. For example, i paid rent for a space in a market. I paid over 3 million Naira. I paid with a bank cheque. This mean the market authority have to clear the cheque through an account that belongs to the body. After the election, a new govt came into power and a new market authority was instituted. They carried out a probe and they wrote me that i underpaid. That i paid only 500k instead of 1M. Whereas, i paid 3M. Where did the remaining 2.5M go? i only escaped because i had my receipt and a copy of the bank cheque.

I sympathize with you.
But like I said earlier, this is the computer and information age.
An inexpensive software program can simultaneously harmonize ,update and monitor a million government accounts in real time.
It's not rocket science.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by precious1967(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
his excellency, see what ur precedence caused in kogi state where 15 honourable members were suspended by five members. hahaha
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by Wazhay: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
At times I wonder if Gov.Fayose is a round peg in a round hole.TSA has helped a lot.hw could someone justify a parastatal or an agency of a GOVT to have several accounts but GOVT only knows about a few.My question is who and who eats from the unknown accounts that are hidden from the GOVT or the populace.I pity people who follows people like Fayose without reasoning.He was one of the people that misled and supported GEJ whilst knowing fully well that things were bad.Now BOKO chairman as a party Leader.Please who is deceiving who?.Read from the newspapers that he was one of the arrowheads that put Sheriff in that position.Nakwa echeki oooo
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by playtheblues(f): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Was GEJ trying to impose it on the states?

Did GEJ pay a single company N25B to implement it?

Didn't you all promise to bring change? If you found anything wrong with any of GEJ's policies, wouldn't it have been honourable for you to CHANGE it that implement it your own wasteful way and later blame GEJ?

politricks:
But Gej started TSA buhari only implemented it. So can we also call it GEJ poison?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by plaetton: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2016
stonemasonn:
And what are the economic implications of implementing the TSA?

Banking is a very fragile business.

The TSA has rendered many Nigerian banks near insolvency right now, at a very crucial time in the economic life of this nation.

Penny wise, pounds foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by babafirst(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2016
plaetton:

Not exactly sir.

Lol,this is upside down logic nau.From recent revelations it is obvious that GEJ delayed it to facilitate the massive looting that took place towards the elections.And you spoke about banks being choked,when will our banks learn how to survive without government egunje?
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by IVORY2009(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:
PassingShot, you don suffer for this kid hand. cheesy

What exactly did you do to him??

I am conducting a test, kindly login as "Passingshot" or dropshop cheesy
Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by blackboy(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Personal opinion Fayose got good points but rather harsh ( guess its how the opposition ) works.

It seem PDP dont have a spokes person again, Fayose is doing his work for him Guess PDP has been sold out.

I would disagree with the intelligent Fayose on Mr President. Even if he is clueless what happened to those he engaged to be special advisers and ministers? Cant they direct him or they are in government to just hold position and collect salaries.

A president can be clueless but those who work for him should not. PMB I think its high time you start firing the people at the top. Yes not the low key ppl you have been targeting.

And who ever has been writing Foyose's scripts you need that guy or the team. Those guys are bad!!. I respect Ekiti people a lot because in a way I doubt Fayose can be so brilliant with all his attacks on APC govt. He might be clueless to but he got brilliant people working for him.

His points are valid and always interesting to read.

As far as Im concerned Foyose is the only opposition . PDP has become a name/acronym just like akowa party, accord party etc. They are just there confused n battered party not prepared for opposition life just luke the APC not prepared to rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by plaetton: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Adminisher:

You want to use tax payers money to keep Banks afloat? What silly economic sense is that. No wonder the banks are lazy and not contributing to the real sector. I have advised friends nit to ever by shares in banks. The accounts became so numerous and unwieldy thst people were just stealing our commonwealth.

Lol.

Everywhere in the world, tax payers money are used to stimulate and keep the economy afloat.
Banks are more or less the agency through which the government finetunes or stimulates the economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by espn(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
erico2k2:

How do you expect to see any link.it could be speculative yet true.
anything without a proof is worthless!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by MrEverest(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Its really amazing how Nigerians even with empty stomach & in their frustrations keep defending those that are oppresing them! What did Fayose say that is out of order? Is it not obvious that our economy is fast collapsing before our eyes while Buhari in his laisez faire attitude is still globe-trotting & wasting our forex with no tangible benefit. Which president travels when his country is facing severe crises but yet ours spends more time outside our shores than within! Despite the unprecendented scandalous budget fraud, not even a single soul has been queried or sacked instead they evasively mentioned a phantom budget mafia as being responsible! Are we all stup!d in this country? I dont want to believe that all those supporting this evil regime are paid sychophants or zombies, where are the rational & consciencious Nigerians? Have they all been drowned in a sea of zombies? Why are they keeping quite in the face of such tyrany by the FG. We should wake up before its too late, we are drowning!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. by espn(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2016
ocelot2006:

You dont need a post for that. The facts are on ground.

Did GEJ come up with the TSA? YES

Was it implemented by GEJ? NO

No

Was it because of the immediate economic implication? We need an answer pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.