Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Men Warned Against MouthAction - Can Lead To Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Warned Against MouthAction - Can Lead To Cancer (455 Views)

Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Warned Against MouthAction - Can Lead To Cancer by oksoftmarketing: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Men are more at risk of developing mouth and throat cancer linked to MouthAction, which can spread human papillomavirus (HPV), one of the most common sexually transmitted infections, which according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) affects more than 90 percent and 80 percent of sexually active men and women, respectively.

A new study presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) on Friday showed that men have twice the risk of getting HPV-related cancers compared with women
- See more at: http://teasendrive.com.ng/icomment.php?pd=168#sthash.PbhvpgYj.dpuf
Re: Men Warned Against MouthAction - Can Lead To Cancer by freakthingz(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Chai women don suffer no be small
But my ladies no fear me i go chop sumtin must kill man

Oya no more Mouth Gig e dey cus larynx damage
Re: Men Warned Against MouthAction - Can Lead To Cancer by chriskosherbal(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Those who have ears let them here.

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Panic Disorder / Badbreath Remedy Now Available!!! / Could This Be Worm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.