Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Come In If You Need This Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come In If You Need This Urgently. (3002 Views)

2 Great Resources You Need This Holiday For Resounding Success In 2018!! / I Really Need This Job / Need This Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Need This Urgently. by irecash(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
I happen to have 4 slots at my place of work. (Promasidor ng ltd) 2 boys and 2 girls needed. Company is situated at Cowbell bus stop Oshodi and factory workers are to resume by next week. If you know you can do it no problem first come get it. Please am not collecting any dime from anybody I just want to help out. I can give you details of the company if you want. Any interested person should call me on 08035942269. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by Olusharp(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
irecash:
I happen to have 4 slots at my place of work. (Promasidor ng ltd) 2 boys and 2 girls needed. Company is situated at Cowbell bus stop Oshodi and factory workers are to resume by next week. If you know you can do it no problem first come get it. Please am not collecting any dime from anybody I just want to help out. I can give you details of the company if you want. Any interested person should call me on 08035942269. Thank you
how much is the pay pls
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by tboycares: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2016
I am interested....can I get the job description?
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by SpicyIce: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'm interested. Is d position for factory workers alone.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by olori4real(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks Bro, i have actually seen and met the poster. NA GOD WIN. Expecting to hear from them. Thanks Bro.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by eldrone(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Scam alert!! D dude just asked me to pay 3k for d job plsss Run don't fall victim

6 Likes

Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by olori4real(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
@Eldrone, ITS A LIE. why do you just want to bring this guy in a bad image? I had a post before you, i met him one on one this afternoon. Wish i knew, would have snapped, i gave him 4 CVs including mine! He never asked me or discussed money affair with me! So, man, hold your peace. Probably, you were giving him conditions on how you can send your Cv to him, to which the Dude said he doesnt have access to a printer, so i actually met him with hard copies of my CVs and some others from friends. So, guy, just short up while i AWAIT GOD PICKING MY CALLS very soon. tongue
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by eldrone(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oga wake up my friend,he told me his friend knows d HR dat I should bring 3k with my Cv and passport... D guy is a big scam
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by opey112(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
You can't just enter promasidor like that,I have worked there before u must give something and if u are a lady nah another story.....no be promasidor wey dey for mandilas bus stop along lagos-apapa express way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by eldrone(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2016
@opey122 leave dis gullible guy alone, I suspect they planned it together... Dis Op is a real scam.. Imagine 3k x 30victims
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by SylarsMcQuins: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
eldrone:
Scam alert!! D dude just asked me to pay 3k for d job plsss Run don't fall victim

olori4real:
@Eldrone, ITS A LIE. why do you just want to bring this guy in a bad image? I had a post before you, i met him one on one this afternoon. Wish i knew, would have snapped, i gave him 4 CVs including mine! He never asked me or discussed money affair with me! So, man, hold your peace. Probably, you were giving him conditions on how you can send your Cv to him, to which the Dude said he doesnt have access to a printer, so i actually met him with hard copies of my CVs and some others from friends. So, guy, just short up while i AWAIT GOD PICKING MY CALLS very soon. tongue

Don't mind the fool, they work hand in hand.

Damn scammers..
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by olori4real(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
@ Hell-drone, i can see you are really living in Hell and that shall be your Elrome. No wonder you will remain jobless the way you are now. Na suffer go kill you. 3k*100 na him be the scam them won take scam you? POVERTY GO KILL YOU. I spent almost 2k for transport and calls to see the guy just to handover CVs of my friends and other NLs that forwarded theirs to me, you are here opening your gutter mouth to talk scam for 3k? Your Poverty still have a long way to go bro, good day.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by eldrone(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
I won't insult u... I will just advise u grow up and get a life.. I pity ur way of Reasoning.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by Mustay(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is why companies need to be proactive and make their recruitment process clear. Otherwise, artistes will take advantage of this flaw.

Even the promasidor website was last updated in 2014. Had they put some clear process, this kind of person won't attempt to 'smear' their image via this kind of 'offer'.

http://www.promasidor.com/careers.php
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by blinksgold(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
I always call the guy for the job too,he said he is in charge of the factory(salary 30k) slot which require no payment but for the QC (salary 75k) dat I have to pay 3k to get that one with the help of the HR in charge of screening, that I will come to the bus stop give him the cv and money tomorrow then he will handle it to the HR guy that the screening start on Wednesday the earlier the better...
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
pls we need a trust worthy joblander to inspect this case so we will know Who is fooling Who because we will not accommodate anybody that want to paint this department dirty.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by spafu(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
blinksgold:
I always call the guy for the job too,he said he is in charge of the factory(salary 30k) slot which require no payment but for the QC (salary 75k) dat I have to pay 3k to get that one with the help of the HR in charge of screening, that I will come to the bus stop give him the cv and money tomorrow then he will handle it to the HR guy that the screening start on Wednesday the earlier the better...
My sister over scam dey smell for the guy yearns.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by spafu(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
olori4real:
@ Hell-drone, i can see you are really living in Hell and that shall be your Elrome. No wonder you will remain jobless the way you are now. Na suffer go kill you. 3k*100 na him be the scam them won take scam you? POVERTY GO KILL YOU. I spent almost 2k for transport and calls to see the guy just to handover CVs of my friends and other NLs that forwarded theirs to me, you are here opening your gutter mouth to talk scam for 3k? Your Poverty still have a long way to go bro, good day.
God punish the useless fool way give birth to a bastard like you. Tell me, "Thank you sir!"
How could someone who wrote: [Please am not collecting any dime from anybody I
just want to help out.]
Now turns round to be asking for #3000 not make people curious and suspicious? Who made you the OP's chief advocate? Ka shi kan buran uban ka. Dan iskan banza. As a matter of fact you are a big "Dan is(ka) ".
Alright, I accept any ban as a result of this verbal insult on this crook and partner in crime to this Op. I am always after them like blade chasing some bloodsucking Vampires.
Re: Come In If You Need This Urgently. by eldrone(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Don't mind dem,its all cooked up stories,pls avoid d guy ooooo he is a big scam same goes to dat lame rat called olori4real

(1) (Reply)

Now This Is Funny! See One Popular Company's Job Advert That I Came Across :) / Pls What Are The Requirements To Get NIM Professional Certification? / Graduate Accounts Receivable Administrator At Frieslandcampina – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.