Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband (1403 Views)

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. / Ways To Build Your Home As A Wise Woman. / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by CecyAdrian(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
This issue is causing a great rift in my extended family right now, as a woman I doff my cap for what the woman did, though I have my reservations. Here is the story, please read and offer your advice.

A man rented a house and moved in with his family, After two years his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000. He didn't complain bacuse he likes the house. The following year he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck, The wife saw this and decide to go borrowing so that the husband will pay back later, The husband was happy and paid back later. After two years the house was increased to 700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord but the agent refused bluntly. The man decided to do an underground investigation and the revelation was shocking. The house belong to his wife. As a man what will you do. And you as a woman what will be your response.

Let's hear your take on this people.
Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by Jamean(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Trust!

Very fundamental in any human relationship talk less of marriage. These things happen when a man has shown signs of being intimidated by a woman's success. On the other hand, the man could be a husband who doesn't care for the woman and she has deemed this way fit for receiving a yearly maintenance premium otherwise she would have let out the apartment at a give away price.

But then, it's very wrong and I don't support it in anyway. Keeping secrets in marriage can have very negative consequences when the truth unfolds. Whatever the man deems fit... let him do.

BTW, how did he get linked to the agent, was it through his wife?
Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2016
The woman is incredibly wise. She is also a good business woman too.

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by gabinogem(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2016
1st, I will respect her hustle. 2ndly, I will go for a dna test for our kids, that's if we have children. 3rdly, I will upgrade my hustle & make sure I never go broke again.

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by angelTI(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2016
OP is a big liar!

This make up story has been around for a while

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by CecyAdrian(f): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Jamean:
Trust!

Very fundamental in any human relationship talk less of marriage. These things happen when a man has shown signs of being intimidated by a woman's success. On the other hand, the man could be a husband who doesn't care for the woman and she has deemed this way fit for receiving a yearly maintenance premium otherwise she would have let out the apartment at a give away price.

But then, it's very wrong and I don't support it in anyway. Keeping secrets in marriage can have very negative consequences when the truth unfolds. Whatever the man deems fit... let him do.

BTW, how did he get linked to the agent, was it through his wife?

Not really through the wife per sey. Let's say both saw the house and liked it.
Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by CecyAdrian(f): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2016
angelTI:
OP is a big liar!

Can you face the message and leave the messenger?. I guess you have nothing meaningful to say, hence the insults. You are warned
Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by RiloKiley: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
This is an old story. Seen it a year ago on Facebook.

6 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by EfemenaXY: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2016
This story isn't new.

Anyway, in response to your questions @op, there is a distinct line between business and home affairs.

The lady is an astute business woman. If the man can't afford the rent, then he leaves.

Business is business. Keep sentiments aside. Or must she be short changed abi he wants to live there rent free? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by edwife(f): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2016
For her to be able to own a house, it means that she is working or have a source of income.
So while the husband is busy paying full rent,where is her own quota?

The wife saw this and decide to go borrowing so that the husband will pay back later, The husband was happy and paid back later.
I am not surprised, a lot of flat mates in the name of marriage. undecided
What a deceitful and dangerous human-being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by Chidoks(f): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
angelTI:
OP is a big liar!

Kai this op can lie

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by cococandy(f): 5:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Really? Your family member?

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by tpiar: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Can you face the message and leave the messenger?. I guess you have nothing meaningful to say, hence the insults. You are warned

does this five thousand year old story contribute value to your life?

and why do you scammers always get so antsy when called out? What you are doing is criminal yet you still catch feelings when told so?

weird set of people!

3 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband by InformedLola(f): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

You really have the cheek to warn someone? You come here peddling lies, claiming a story that has made the rounds on the Internet, happened to your family, and you can still warn someone for calling you out? Epic stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be Collecting Gifts From My Girlfriend's Parents? / Woman Mercilessly Beats Her Husband For Attending A Church Different From Hers / Disabled Lebanese Beggar, Dies A Multi Millionaire [see Her Statement Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.