Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again (22653 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Makarfi Dismisses FCT High Court Order On Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by publicenemy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigeria Politicians attacking each others like babies.
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Aromas: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
UrbanMystique:
lmao.. Kowa has a better chance grin
grin only nairalanders seems to like Kowa
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by gretblue: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Like I said earlier: Ali Modu has the past that matches the future of PDP.
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hehehehehehe. The gradual fall of PDP. The basketmouth of the
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by UrbanMystique: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Aromas:

grin only nairalanders seems to like Kowa
abi now... Who will vote for a book haram and militant nurturing party of the yam eaters again..

Definitely not me. Haha. If buhari fails to deliver, I would rather vote for Kowa of not vote at all than vote PDP.
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hehehehehe. The gradual fall of PDP. The basketmouth has started leaking and leak it would until He ports to APC.
Watch the tribalistic Igbo bleeps start bashing him as he sways from their path.
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Aromas: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
UrbanMystique:
abi now... Who will vote for a book haram and militant nurturing party of the yam eaters again..

Definitely not me. Haha. If buhari fails to deliver, I would rather vote for Kowa of not vote at all than vote PDP.
Enof of dis hatred on PDP grin
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Godsonkemz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
How do you expect him to expose himself. It's like expecting to see one niara currency equivalent to one dollar though as was promised.
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by ApcSucks: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
chumada:
Ffk decamp if u want to...... and stop ranting

PDP = APC

same three alphabets, same ideologies, SAME CRIMINALS angry sad

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by dahunsy(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat#...FFK looking for excuse to dump PDP again ooo

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by NobleAngell(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ffk u talk like a woman. Won't u go and attend to your baby? Or have you abandoned them like the others so soon?
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by francizy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I stand with FFK on this. This Sheriff of a man belongs to APC where him and the Aso rock based economic terrorist, a co-supporter of boko haram, can fully relate and plan more attacks..
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Akaujaa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
I think FFK now has a hook on his throat. That's what happens to men of double standard.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by babafirst(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Adekorya:
All i can see is falling of once a great party in Africa.
PDP was never great but big(for nothing)

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by precious1967(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
FFK ll soon declare his interest for APC. ha ha politician (oloselu)
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Btruth: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
cheesy grin like someone on Nairaland will say "anything that leads to the destruction of PDP is a welcome idea" so for now FFK is on the right path
how much I like this comment......lol. wailers will not like this at all. grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its very obvious that FFK was a mole in PDP during the last election. His hate speeches was only designed to give Buhari attention. Now he wants to go back to where he belongs(APC) and he will use sherrif as the reason he wants to decamp.

Nice move by the Rulling party!

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by carinmom(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mass exodus of members out of PDP is imminent. A prominent PDP member who was a senator and an ambassador from my area has officially dumped PDP yesterday because of Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by mrDennis(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
They said Apc is boko Haram party , Hausa party , Muslim party , northern party BUT. Their darling christian / southern party is being chaired by a northerner . Lol

I really pity my Niger delta brothers ... Vote pdp /apc /apga based on the candidate not the party

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by seunakin231(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Silly, so you people knew all this while u had a babarian amongst u guys, why the attack on your fellow PDP dude now? Or u self dey find favour where it's long lost nd gone... radarada

1 Like

Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by PastorOla1: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
FINALLY O, PDP IS ON SELF DESTRUCTION MISSION,
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by tomakint: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
The battle line is about to be drawn for a self destruct.......PDP better do something
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by babdap: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Between PDP and Naira, which of them is falling faster?
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Super1Star: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Someone said Bread cannot be sold for 1 Shekel by tomorrow morning. It was sold for that amount and he was never opportuned to buy out of it.

They said Titanic was unsinkable, it sank.

They said WTC was too strong to fall, it fell.

We were told the biggest party in Africa will rule for 50years, now the party is in disarray.

Always mind your statement, because it may be confrontational to God or nature.
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by aresa: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Useless PDP clowns...

You reap what you sow..
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by godwinkessi: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Tearg1:
PDP is truly a nest of killers

Yea bro you're very right. Since 1999 they've been killing. The worst now is that more than half of them are now in APC. Killers in PDP and more in APC
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Adeshizzy: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
francizy:
I stand with FFK on this. This Sheriff of a man belongs to APC where him and the Aso rock based economic terrorist, a co-supporter of boko haram, can fully relate and plan more attacks..
for Real
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by Adeshizzy: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
francizy:
undecided
francizy:
Re: FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again by francizy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adeshizzy:

for Real

Huh??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH / Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.