Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj (1644 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by wiloy2k8(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
okay dis are his responses on twitter ..

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by habefeh(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don jazzy,don jazzy,don jazzy how many times did i called yu?
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by princejayboss: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Leave the excuses... You just have more business strategy by rejecting the stuff
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by Melahou(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Forget story...

I now how to get him
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by belloabd1914(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don jazzy take an easy, though he said it earlier in d year Dat he is retiring.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by playtheblues(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is it by force to perform with a failed artiste?

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by dammiecool(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Leave thrash for lawma
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
dammiecool:
Leave thrash for lawma
I concur
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by vicstar(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
playtheblues:
Is it by force to perform with a failed artiste?

jokingly, some things we post or say affects us in ways we might not know undecided be wise before u die in destitution

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by playtheblues(f): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Excuse me? You wished me death for discussing an artiste in an open debate?

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

vicstar:

jokingly, some things we post or say affects us in ways we might not know undecided be wise before u die in destitution
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by vicstar(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
playtheblues:

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

you are so hilarious why are u seeking for their attention! You have a perverse way of understanding things undecided
How on earth will I wish for your demise? A rational person will see this as an advice

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by wordbank(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
playtheblues:

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

You dey call d gods of ur land for rescue?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by chesterlee(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Epic response by Don baba J

Don Jazzy is a living legend!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
DUmb jazzy. Continue
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by cruzita(f): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecidedwhats the fuss about?is it the first time an artiste failed to show up for an event?or is it because it involves don jazzy and dbanj ,that's why the whole world must hear of it?rubbish

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by Ayoswit(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Enough of dis drama
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by LesbianBoy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians be pretending to settle quarrel btw 2 people, while they are indirectly using style to promote the quarrel undecided Don jazzy didn't even perform with his current crew so why all these noise about him not performing with dbanj? Btw, na by force sef?
Re: Don Jazzy Responses To Why He Did Not Perform With Dbanj by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
DUMB JAZZY AGAIN? grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Transgender Blasts God On Facebook / P-square Shared This Pics On Instagram Lately;check It Out!!!!! / Check Out This Lady As She Stuns With Protruding Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.