Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha (6925 Views)

Catholic Cardinal Declares Mohammed A True Prophet Of God / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Graphics Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed..{a Must Read} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
It is not news that Ayeesha is a well respected woman in islam, especially among the sunni muslims. She is regarded as being intelligent, smart and lovely (among the muslim faithfuls). However it should be noted that this wonder 'mother' of islam engaged mohammed when she was 6 and the marriage was consumated when when became 9. Anyway thats another sensitive issue, the matter at hand is to discuss the mysterios death of mohammed in the hand of Ayeesha.

Many hadeeth narration pointed the death of mohammed to a poision administered by a Jewish woman who wanted to avenge the death of the people in the hand of the islamic prophet mohammed. Among the many hadeeths and the sunnah, below might be of help:

From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786: Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

From Ibn Sa'd page 249: Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

From Ibn Sa'd page 249: The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: "I am poisoned." He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, "Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!" They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death.

From Ibn Sa'd page 250: Verily a woman of the Jews of Khaibar presented poisoned (meat of) goat to the apostle of Allah. The he recognized that it was poisoned, so he sent for her and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I thought if you are a prophet, Allah will inform you, and if you are a pretender, I shall relieve people of you. When the apostle of Allah felt sick, he got himself "cupped".

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252:....When the apostle of Allah conquered Khaibar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired, "Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad?" They said, "The foreleg." Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. .... The apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, "Hold back your hands! because this foreleg; ...informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said, "By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong. Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth)..........The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you.""...... The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several timyes (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

Tabari Volume 8, page 123, 124: When the messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bara b. Marur, who, like the messenger of God, took some of it; Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the messenger of God spat it out saying, "This bone informs me that it has been poisoned." He asked, "What led you to do this?" She said: "How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, "If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him"". The prophet forgave her. Bishr died of the food he had eaten.

Tabari Volume 8, page 124: [different narrator] The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Readers should note that the above instances are all according to the sunnis narratives (side of the story) on what led to the death of the prophet of allahh. However the next post will be the shia side of the story. The shia side of the story will help us get a clearer picture of the cause(s) of mohammed's death, the cover-ups and the what led to the eventual split of the muslim world into two major ideological camps, the SUNNIS and the SHIA.

Grab your pop-corn, sit back and read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
As a continuation of the above narrative, this second part will focus on the Shia side of the story, on what\who killed mohammed.

The shia make up the minority among the larger muslim population. They represent roughly 10%-13% of the entire muslim population while the sunnis are between 87% to 90% of the muslim population.

On this matter, lets get the shia side of the story. The shia didnt believe that mohammed died of any poison from any Jewish womna. As a matter of fact, they believe that mohammed was murdered by his two wives, Ayeesha and Hafsa on the order of their fathers, Abu Bakr and Omar respectivley. The testimony given by the Shias is that mohammed was said to have died of the alleged poision 4 years eating the poision. How can that be, how can the prophet die of a poison he took after a 4 long years? So from the shias point of view, Aisha lied to cover-up her lie and evil plan against the islamic prophet mohammed. The shia also alleged that mohammed never had any health complain\problems between the 4 years Aisha said he took the poison and the time he suddenly died. As a matter of fact he was said to have participated in battles within those 4 years. How can a man suffering of food poisoning fight a 4-year battle?

And again, the shia claimed that if mohammed died of food poison, as Aisha claimed, that that will signify that mohammed was not a true prophet (which no true muslim will imagine or insinuate).
Besides, the shia considered some of the hadith that indicated that some of mohammed's followers did eat the poison and died, as being false and fabricated (it means that some hadiths seen as authentic by the sunnis can be false to the shia and vice-versa). They alleged that Aisha actually narrated those incident under a false premise and that they were false cooked up by her.

The shia also believed that Aisha was a terrible liar that can never be trusted. See the quran verse and hadith below:

Quran 66:4 described Aysha and Hafsa as sinful wrongdoers whose hearts deviated from the true path.

Al-Bukhari reported Aysha saying: "Allah's Prophet was eating honey at Zainab Bint Jahsh place. So Hafsa and I agreed to tell him, upon his return that he smelled of Maghafeer". (Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol 6, Page 68. Maghafeer is a substance extracted from a tree. It has a sweet taste but very foul smell.).

Aysha knew that the mohammed had taken honey from his other wife, Zainab Bint Jahsh. Being jealous of her, she agreed with her friend, Hafsa, to hurt the mohammed by claiming that he smelled foul when he consumed that honey. Thereby, he would stop eating it, and consequently stop visiting his wife, Zainab. That was a lie. A woman, who would not abstain from lying to the islamic prophet, would not abstain from lying to ordinary people, either. Hence, according to the shia, Hadiths reported by her cannot be trusted.

Mohammed also accused ayeesha of leading a rebelion against him (see below):

Ahmed Ibn Hanbal and other famous scholars of Bakri Sect related: "The Prophet, (Peace be upon him), emeged from Aysha's room saying this is the spearhead of disbelief! It is from here that Satan's horn emerges"! (Musnad Ahmed, Vol II, Page 23). Hence, we the shia cannot trust her Hadiths.

So from the shia side of the argument, mohammed was actually assisinated by Aisha and she used the incident of the Jewish woman to cover her crime. And also note that non of mohammed's blood-related family was present during his burial

Who benefitted from the death of mohammed, Aisha's family or mohammed's family? The next post will give us a clue of the crime and the cover-ups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
sad
How will these help the Naira?
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Who benefitted from the death of mohammed? The answer is Abu Bakr and Omar, the fathers of Aisha and Hafsa respectively.

It should be noted that mohammed did not hand over the khalifa on the muslim world to neither Abu Bakr nor Omar, but Abu Bakr, with the support of Omar, declared himself a Khalifa, or leader of the muslim ummah. Was mohammed's blood-line family in agreement with Abu Bakr's unilateral assumption of power without consulting them? No. The objected and felt betrayed by Abu Bakr and Omar.

The tension led to a sharp disagreement betweem Fatimah (mohammed's only surving child) and Abu Bakr. Fatimah taught that her husband, Imam Ali, should have naturally led the muslim ummah so that her children, Hassan and hussein, will naturally assume leadership of the then muslim world, but she was wrong. Abu Bakr and Omar had already agreed on a power sharing formula between themselves hence sidelined mohammed's blood from the leadeship of the muslim world.

After the death of Abu bakr, Omar took over and this further widened the gap between the Abu bakr faction and the fatimah faction.

After few years of power struggles between the aisha led sunni-muslim world and the Fatimah led shia-muslim world, mohammed's grandchildren were massacred by aisha-led army.

Hence going by what transpired before and immediately after the death of the islamic prophet mohammed, how can we conclude he died? In the hand of a Jewish woman (through poisoning) or was assisinated by Aisha with the help of Abu Bakr or Omar?

Thanks for reading.

7 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by facheux: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they attempr to discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by facheux: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Let's compare to see how Prophets are treated in BibleOne is hard pressed to find a single prophet or messenger who was not a drunkard, an idolater, an adulterer, guilty of incest, a liar, and so forth. The Bible practically overflows with such stories . The messengers of God are even made to be guilty of multiple cases of adultery and worse. Abraham (pbuh) is alleged to be a liar and worse (Genesis 12:13). Noah (pbuh) a drunkard (Genesis 9:21). Lot (pbuh) a drunkard and guilty of incest (Genesis 19:30-38). Solomon (pbuh) a worshipper of idols in his old age (1 Kings 4-9), King David (pbuh) commits adultery with Uriah's wife and then murdered her husband (2 Samuel 11:3-4,15-18), David's son Ammon is guilty of incest and the rape of his half sister (2 Samuel 13:14). Aaron (pbuh) fashions an idol (the golden calf) for the Jews to worship (Exodus 32:1-4), to name but a very few of the many allegations to be found in the current Bible

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
facheux:
Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they attempr to discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!
Read the post very well bro. Are you a shia or a sunni?

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by PEPPERified: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmmmm,
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
true2god:
Read the post very well bro. Are you a shia or a sunni?
He should be sunni.was is the point of your post/thread

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
crusadistic:

He should be sunni.was is the point of your post/thread
To clear-up the controversy on how mohammed dies. Some crazy muslim fanatics are physically attacking Jews that they murdered the islamic prophet.

And again to expose the islamic dirty history which they dont want we kuffar to know.

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
facheux:

So he was able to survive the poisoning of the jewish woman but unable to survive that of aisha. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Muslims have been long deceived by their prophet. he ate poison meat he was informed it is poison and 4yrs after he ate the poison he died of that poison how hilarious!! It means if he died of poison he is not a prophet now. Abi na

No wonder many of them are becoming ex muslim in the middle East when they can't withstand falsehood prophet again. Many of them are willing to renounce that modernise system of idol worshipping god but the fear of apostasy is there.

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
true2god:
To clear-up the controversy on how mohammed dies. Some crazy muslim fanatics are physically attacking Jews that they murdered the islamic prophet.

And again to expose the islamic dirty history which they dont want we kuffar to know.
the shias are hardly considered Muslims.They are known for creating false stories to vilify His(SAW) wives and companions.that of Aisha(RA) poisoning Him is baseless.I can't tell if this is what majority of them believe thou.As for him dying as a result of the jewish woman's poison; there is no reason to believe this as He(SAW) died four years later and He(SAW) was healthy through that period,unless it was Allah's wish to make him(SAW) die a matyr through some miracle.
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
@true2god thanx for this very enlightening post. It clearly explains the controversy behind mohamed's death and any unbiased mind with common sense will realise that the Shia side of the story is the one most likely to be true as there are a lot of loop holes in aisha's account of the story.

CC: Truthman2012 this should interest you.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by urheme: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
true2god:

If Jews could murder Jesus on a stick like a common criminal then who is mohammed undecided.

Jews can steal kill and destroy.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
urheme:

If Jews could murder Jesus on a stick like a common criminal then who is mohammed undecided.

Jews can steal kill and destroy.. grin

This does not take away from the credible evidence we have on this thread that aisha killed mohamed on behalf of her father who became the first caliph of islam after the murder of mohamed. Of course we know the history of how the first five islamic caliphs were murdered by fellow muslims in their obsessive lust for power.

Isn't it ironic that islam's best man was murdered by islam's best woman and muslim are meant use both of them as examples? Bunch of jokers grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Annunaki:

This does not take away from the credible evidence we have on this thread that aisha killed mohamed on behalf of her father who became the first caliph of islam after the murder of mohamed. Of course we know the history of how the first five islamic caliphs were murdered by fellow muslims in their obsessive lust for power.

Isn't it ironic that islam's best man was murdered by islam's best woman and muslim are meant use both of them as examples? Bunch of jokers grin
Some truth are hard for Muslims to bear. Looking at this issue more critically, the first suspect in the sudden death of Mohammad is Aisha. Aisha have to claim innocence by pointing at the Jews, Muslim's eternal scapegoat. But with a little bit of investigation, it can easily be concluded that Abu bakr and Omar used their daughters to finish off Mohammed so as to climb to power immediately.

Fatimah, Mohammed's daughter, smelt foul play and refused to be loyal to Abu bakr and umar which lead to the death of her childish, Hassan and Hussein. Her husband, imam Ali, also died in the hand of fellow Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
true2god:
Some truth are hard for Muslims to bear. Looking at this issue more critically, the first suspect in the sudden death of Mohammad is Aisha. Aisha have to claim innocence by pointing at the Jews, Muslim's eternal scapegoat. But with a little bit of investigation, it can easily be concluded that Abu bakr and Omar used their daughters to finish off Mohammed so as to climb to power immediately.

Fatimah, Mohammed's daughter, smelt foul play and refused to be loyal to Abu bakr and umar which lead to the death of her childish, Hassan and Hussein. Her husband, imam Ali, also died in the hand of fellow Muslims.

That means sunni islam was started by a conspiracy against mohamed and his family with mohamed being the first victim before the rest of his family was murdered by the sunnis. This is a real cruel joke on muslims who are being deceived into believing they are serving God by being muslims. Islam surely is the biggest and most successful scam in the history of mankind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Annunaki:

That means sunni islam was started by a conspiracy against mohamed and his family with mohamed being the first victim before the rest of his family was murdered by the sunnis. This is a real cruel joke on muslims who are being deceived into believing they are serving God by being muslims. Islam surely is the biggest and most successful scam in the history of mankind.
History had it that mohammed was close to his son-in-law, Ali, and also close to his daughter, fatimah, and loved his grandchildren so much. He'd a very high regard for them, even above his closest companions, Abu Bakr and Omar. It is only commonsensical that Mohammed would have handed over the leadership of the Muslim world to Ali if not the treasonous and treacherous behaviors of Abu bakr and his fellow bandits.

The truth is that Abu Bakr, Omar, Aisha and Hafsa are the prime suspects in the sudden death of the Islamic prophet. The supposed al-hadith narrated by Aisha, on the death of Mohammed, are both contradictory and ridiculous. I am not a fan of Mohammed (because his hands were soiled in blood) but that should not stop us from having a rational debate about him, vis-à-vis the true cause(s) of his death.

First, Aisha was neither a doctor, a nurse or a physician, why did she conclude that Mohammed died of poison?

Second, Aisha allegedd that mohammed took the poison 4-years ago. Did Mohammed complained of ill-health before his sudden death? No. Did he engage in war and many social activities within the four year period Aisha claimed he took the poison? Yes. Was there any report that Mohammed was on medical treatment within the four-year window period? No. So where did Aisha get the information that Mohammed still died of food poison? Perhaps from her father, who knows!

Third, though it is customary to bury Muslims the very day they die, however there are rooms for exceptions, especially if the cause of the death is suspicious. Why did Aisha and her father bury Mohammed hurriedly in the absence of his only daughter fatimah, in the absence of his son-in-law, Ali, who he also regarded as a son? Yaser Arafat's body was exhumed when there were suspicion that he was poisoned by the Israeli, why didnt Abu Bakr do a thorough investigation on Mohammed's body, I mean an autopsy, before the burial, to ascertain the true cause of his sudden death?

If all I's are dotted and all T's crossed, Abu Bakr and Omar`s hands may not be clean in the death of Mohammed, the Muslim's greatest man ever.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
The hadith stories that mohamed died suddenly four years after taking the poison never added up. It's now clear to me it must have been a story aisha cooked up after murdering mohammed on behalf of her father. And of cause the muslim civil war that started immediately after mohammed's death betrays the fact that mohammed himself was a victim of a high stakes power tussle. The joke is on muslims who have bought into this fraud of a religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by truthmans2012: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
crusadistic:

the shias are hardly considered Muslims.They are known for creating false stories to vilify His(SAW) wives and companions.that of Aisha(RA) poisoning Him is baseless.I can't tell if this is what majority of them believe thou.As for him dying as a result of the jewish woman's poison; there is no reason to believe this as He(SAW) died four years later and He(SAW) was healthy through that period,unless it was Allah's wish to make him(SAW) die a matyr through some miracle.

One of the hadiths up there states Muhammad ate the poison but didn't swallow it. It is possible it had the effect of slow poison as he didn't actually swallow it. That made it possible for him to live up to four after the poison. Slow poison doesn't kill instantly.
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by jcross19: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
The foundation of islam was built on lies and blood that's why all muslims build on that foundation. Their trusted role models have been lying to them over 1500years with much blood wasted away in order to turn lies to truth. Shame to those muslims who choose to be blind to the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
truthmans2012:

One of the hadiths up there states Muhammad ate the poison but didn't swallow it. It is possible it had the effect of slow poison as he didn't actually swallow it. That made it possible for him to live up to four after the poison. Slow poison doesn't kill instantly.
@ truthman2012, long time. It is difficult to trust the narrations of Aisha completely. If all is well, there is no way Aisha and Fatimah will became mortal enemies as soon as Mohammed died. Note that Fatimah did not believe the narrations of Aisha concerning the cause of the death of her father.

If you consider the greatest benefactors of Mohammed's death, it was not his direct bloodlines but his in-laws. So you join the pieces together, you will get what I'm talking about. Recall that Mohammad did not hand over the mantle of leadership to anyone before he died, Abu Bakr did not even consult Fatima before he declared himself a khalifa.

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by analice107: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
facheux:
Let's compare to see how Prophets are treated in BibleOne is hard pressed to find a single prophet or messenger who was not a drunkard, an idolater, an adulterer, guilty of incest, a liar, and so forth. The Bible practically overflows with such stories . The messengers of God are even made to be guilty of multiple cases of adultery and worse. Abraham (pbuh) is alleged to be a liar and worse (Genesis 12:13). Noah (pbuh) a drunkard (Genesis 9:21). Lot (pbuh) a drunkard and guilty of incest (Genesis 19:30-38). Solomon (pbuh) a worshipper of idols in his old age (1 Kings 4-9), King David (pbuh) commits adultery with Uriah's wife and then murdered her husband (2 Samuel 11:3-4,15-18), David's son Ammon is guilty of incest and the rape of his half sister (2 Samuel 13:14). Aaron (pbuh) fashions an idol (the golden calf) for the Jews to worship (Exodus 32:1-4), to name but a very few of the many allegations to be found in the current Bible
LOL. This guy funny die. Those are the Islamic prophets yea? Am not surprised.
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by analice107: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Annunaki:

No, the Catholic Church is the biggest scam seconded by Islam.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
facheux:
Bros chill, cool down. Abraham, noah, solomon and david are not bible prophets. Can you show me a single verse in the bible where they were regarded as prophets?

The problem mohammed and muslims generally have is that any character in the bible you muslims will call a prophet. Amond the Jews, a political leader can never serve in the office of the prophethood. It is even crazy for muslims to also regard adam as a prophet, who did he prophecy to?

Prophets in the Bible are Elijah, Elisha, Samuel (also a judge), Hezekiah, Joel, Amos, Zachariah, malachi, hosea, moses, habakuk, isaiah.

Noah, Abraham, David and solomon are not regarded as prophets, though they are highly respected and regarded among the Jews. And note that thses peole are far more decent than your pedofile and criminal prophet mohammed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by unphilaz(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2016
facheux:

i (my opinion) dont see those you quote as 'prophet' which you ascribe to as someone to follow ... rather i see them as mere mortal like mohammed who like them did what mortals do BUT one above the rest is Jesus Christ whom is believed to not have existed becos of His more than larger than human life like he lived hence He Must be God!

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by unphilaz(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2016
true2god:
@ truthman2012, long time. It is difficult to trust the narrations of Aisha completely. If all is well, there is no way Aisha and Fatimah will became mortal enemies as soon as Mohammed died. Note that Fatimah did not believe the narrations of Aisha concerning the cause of the death of her father.

If you consider the greatest benefactors of Mohammed's death, it was not his direct bloodlines but his in-laws. So you join the pieces together, you will get what I'm talking about. Recall that Mohammad did not hand over the mantle of leadership to anyone before he died, Abu Bakr did not even consult Fatima before he declared himself a khalifa.
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=unphilaz post=43113998][/quote] If you consider the greatest benefactors of Mohammed's death, it was not his direct bloodlines but his in-laws. So you join the pieces together, you will get what I'm talking about. Recall that Mohammad did not hand over the mantle of leadership to anyone
before he died, Abu Bakr did not even consult Fatima before he declared himself a khalifa.
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2016
crusadistic:

The shias are 100% muslims, the fact that you sunnis have a political power tussle with them does not take away the fact that they are followers of mohamed and his rightful heirs. If in your own words mohamed was healthy for the four years after taking the poison of the jewish woman, what then killed him suddenly four years later in aisha's arms Does that not buttress the fact that aisha knew more about his death? And the fact that she told lies in her hadith about the cause of his death suggests she is covering up something. The shias are most likely right in their allegation, it was aisha/abubarker that conspired to kill mohamed and cover up their crime.
Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by Annunaki(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2016
truthmans2012:

If it was truly slow poison, his health would have deteriorated gradually over the four year period and he would need to taken repeated doses in small quantities over the period but this was not so. In the four years after taking the poison, he was still very active, engaging in battles all over the place, raping sex slaves, high way robbery operations e.t.c so it couldn't have been the jewish woman's poison that killed him. Aisha probably poisoned him on her own and then cooked up a story that it was the poison he took four years earlier that killed him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha by true2god: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Annunaki:

The shias are 100% muslims, the fact that you sunnis have a political power tussle with them does not take away the fact that they are followers of mohamed and his rightful heirs. If in your own words mohamed was healthy for the four years after taking the poison of the jewish woman, what then killed him suddenly four years later in aisha's arms Does that not buttress the fact that aisha knew more about his death? And the fact that she told lies in her hadith about the cause of his death suggests she is covering up something. The shias are most likely right in their allegation, it was aisha/abubarker that conspired to kill mohamed and cover up their crime.
Aisha and her father, like mohammed, are amazing genius to have deceived the muslim world and their lies are still being taught as true till date (mostly in sunni-dominated muslim countries). It take a bit of joining together her hadith narrations to confirm that she is a liar.

Amazingly, Aisha is the greatest, most honest and most respected woman in islam. Thats to tell you how an average muslim mind works, no questioning and critical analysis whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013! / The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) / 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.