Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Who Is The Father Of Jesus Christ? Find The Answer From Quran And Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Father Of Jesus Christ? Find The Answer From Quran And Bible. (794 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Father Of Jesus Christ? Find The Answer From Quran And Bible. by Raotito(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
In the Quran 2:87 says, we gave Jesus the son of Mary clear [signs] and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.
In the Quran 2:253 says, we gave Jesus the son of Mary clear [signs] and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.
In the Quran 3:45 says, O Mary! Allah giventh thee glad tidings of a world from Him; his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of [the company of] those nearest to Allah.
In the Quran 3:55 says, Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to myself and clear thee [of the falsehoods] of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.”
In the Quran 5:46 says, Andin their footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the law that had come before him; a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.
There are more places in Quran said Jesus is the Son of Mary. If Jesus is the Son of Mary. Who is the Father?
Now let us go into Holy Bible and see, who is the Jesus Christ’s Father.
In Luke 1:31, 35. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (KJV)
In John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? (KJV)
In John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. (KJV)
In John 10:30 I and my Father are one. (KJV)
In Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. (KJV)
In Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. (KJV)
In Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (KJV
Re: Who Is The Father Of Jesus Christ? Find The Answer From Quran And Bible. by Raotito(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Raotito:
In the Quran 2:87 says, we gave Jesus the son of Mary clear [signs] and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.
In the Quran 2:253 says, we gave Jesus the son of Mary clear [signs] and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.
In the Quran 3:45 says, O Mary! Allah giventh thee glad tidings of a world from Him; his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of [the company of] those nearest to Allah.
In the Quran 3:55 says, Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to myself and clear thee [of the falsehoods] of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.”
In the Quran 5:46 says, Andin their footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the law that had come before him; a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.
There are more places in Quran said Jesus is the Son of Mary. If Jesus is the Son of Mary. Who is the Father?
Now let us go into Holy Bible and see, who is the Jesus Christ’s Father.
In Luke 1:31, 35. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (KJV)
In John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? (KJV)
In John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. (KJV)
In John 10:30 I and my Father are one. (KJV)
In Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. (KJV)
In Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. (KJV)
In Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (KJV

Re: Who Is The Father Of Jesus Christ? Find The Answer From Quran And Bible. by Qpetz: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Your point?
Re: Who Is The Father Of Jesus Christ? Find The Answer From Quran And Bible. by ruffyola(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
So who is the father? wats ur point?

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Watchtower That Most Jehovah's Witnesses Probably Don't Know / Religious Bill: Revoke Your Law Or Die – Apostle Johnson Suleiman Dares Governor / God Called Me From My Mother’s Womb – Pastor Crown Obioha Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.