Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (297 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday, February 20th, 2016)
BEWARE OF DECEIVERS 2

1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank you Father your grace that has kept me till now.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

4.Father, arise, and fight for your church, please, do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over your church.

5.Father, empower me to endure affliction and to do the work of an evangelist.

6.Father, let there be a fresh out-pouring of your Holy Spirit upon all flesh, as you have promised us.

7.Father, let there be a fresh out-burst of your revival, signs and wonders, that will render the activities of false teachers and preachers, of no consequence.

8.Father, give me the grace to use the instrumentality of your gospel, to redeem many from false teachings, doctrines and from hell fire.

9.Father, let your angels begin to uproot and neutralise every seed of falsehood, planted in the hearts of men by satanic agents.

10.Father, let every attempt of the enemies to cause me to backslide from faith be frustrated.

11.Father, grant me the grace never to walk in the counsel of ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners.

12.Father, let my delight be in your law and let me meditate, day and night in your word.

13.Father, fill me to the brim with your Holy Spirit and with the knowledge of the gospel of Christ, such that it will be impossible for me to fall victim of the activities of deceivers.

14.Father, please let anything You have not planted in Your Church be uprooted today in the Name of Jesus'.

15.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Joy For The Cast-out / His Resurrection, Our Beautiful Story / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.