Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? (1023 Views)

Wenger Ready To Feed Football Addiction With ‘ambitious’ Club / CR7 Dreams Of A Movie Career After Hanging Up His Football Boots / Joseph Yobo Officially Officially Ended His Football Career On A Good Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by queenoflafia(f): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
My boyfriend is so so addicted to football and it's affecting him now because his team is not doing well.
He complains and wails every weekend and even midweek at times.I am tired of seeing him sad because of something that should be mere entertainment.
It also takes so much of his time most especially at weekends when we are supposed to be together.how can I separate them please?
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by dytbabe: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Now this is funny
But so sorry, you can't separate both
Watch with him
Don't make jest of him and his team
Give him good food both cooked and uncooked

Cc raumdeuter

Making me sweat to spell the name
undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ur bf got an attitude...he has no patience to deal if they're losing..he is not a superstar yet but he is acting up like a b1tch already...football is full of patience & passion and definitely ur bf can't cope with it.

U shud give him a space..if u think ur advices to him don't work coz he won't listen then walkout..if he can't control his madness then who can? Better save urself before u get lose too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by thorpido(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don't bother trying to separate him from football.You should rather become involved with him.
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by queenoflafia(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
Ur bf got an attitude...he has no patience to deal if they're losing..he is not a superstar yet but he is acting up like a b1tch already...football is full of patience & passion and definitely ur bf can't cope with it.

U shud give him a space..if u think ur advices to him don't work coz he won't listen then walkout..if he can't control his madness then who can? Better save urself before u get lose too.
Too harsh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by boboLIL(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

are you okay atall?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by boboLIL(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
He is a staunch man-u fan... grin
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by queenoflafia(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
He is a staunch man-u fan... grin
Gbam!
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by boboLIL(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
queenoflafia:

Gbam!
lolss,,, tell him van gaal is going to be sacked soon..he will be happy...
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
are you okay atall?

I am OK...arent u?
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by boboLIL(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

I am OK...arent u?
. Ur comment doesn't sound normal

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
. Ur comment doesn't sound normal

How shud it sound then? Upbeat? Trans, dub step or trap?

Eeeehh...that guy has no chill & it affects their relationship coz the op is too worried tat her bf is gone kolo over a football...
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by boboLIL(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

How shud it sound then? Upbeat? Trans, dub step or trap?

Eeeehh...that guy has no chill & it affects their relationship coz the op is too worried tat her bf is gone kolo over a football...

lols,,, hope u'v learnt enof pidgin english?
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by Gmekx(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

LOL. Tell her oo
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by Gmekx(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
queenoflafia:

Too harsh

What exactly where you looking for?
Re: How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? by olagamalin(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
boboLIL:
lolss,,, tell him van gaal is going to be sacked soon..he will be happy...

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Ogenyi Eddy Onazi And Sandra Wedding (in Pictures) / Man Wins Massive Virtual Soccer Bet, Stake N470 Wins N955,904.33 (pictured) / My Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.