Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,466 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed (15194 Views)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
francizy:

Evening nwanne'm nwoke. How the hustle dey go for the bottomless pit of our economy? cheesy grin cry
Hehehehehe grin Bros e no easy o, This 'change' is taking a toll on us. My zombie friends are already regretting. I always say to them "una never see anything yet". grin

Hope you're doing good sir?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by chinae(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
LLLM) Lie Lying Lie Muhammad, u warned you to stop trimming ur finger nails.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehe grin Bros e no easy o, This 'change' is taking a toll on us. My zombie friends are already regretting. I always say to them "una never see anything yet". grin

Hope you're doing good sir?

Yes oh, I dey manage. Doing great. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by excel101(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiagelli:
Never trust anything from vanguard newspaper
. Thank you sir' we shouldn't trust anything from Vanguard Newspaper, but we should trust nd believe Lie Lie Muhammed, abi?
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Seawhy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians are getting fed up with this administration over the way and manner they are handling the affairs of this country. Inshort many things are out of order. There is a big mistake in 2016 budget, this is the singular reason why Mr President fired budget officials and now a minister is telling us a cock and bull story. It is high time this administration stopped deceving Nigerians. We voted for change and after 9 months, we are yet waiting for the change that we voted for. Everyday, FG blame GEJ. The big question are we going to chop blame?. Now all the companies are sacking their staff, from oil companies, banks, to private companies. Unemployment now at its highest peak. Are we are now waiting when kwasiokor will be the order of the day. God forbid such to happen to Nigerians. Let Nigerians see the change that they voted for while we are alive.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by dannewlife(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
This man will Make a very good COMEDIAN !
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
francizy:

Yes oh, I dey manage. Doing great. smiley
Okay Boss. Nice to know that.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by gaddafe(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
This man lie fall me down from my stairs
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by tuscani: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
I never for one day think that PDP was better than The APC. but from what this man has just said about the budget,there is no hope for APC. VERY DISGUSTING comment
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by k2kay(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Was it not yesterday or today that a DG or minister said zero based was jettisoned for envelope budgeting? What is wrong with these people

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by PreyingMantis(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiagelli:
They're here already... Shameless vultures!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by onatisi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
TippyTop:
All clap for the minister of Propaganda Affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by ajebuter(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiagelli:

Only : the Nation, the Leadership and TVC shebi?

Clap for youeself Oby
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by onatisi(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
tuscani:
I never for one day think that PDP was better than The APC. but from what this man has just said about the budget,there is no hope for APC. VERY DISGUSTING comment

this is just February and spread we have been vindicated grin

Just wait till march and April when some apc Govs start criticizing buhari openly

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by chuckynath(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
If the liar Mohammed says the budget was not padded,why was thee DG budget office sacked?
The auditor General of the federation that knows better had said that zero budgeting principle was not adopted.instead same envelope budgeting principle used by previous administrations was used.
Who is the liar trying to decieve?
What a shame!
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by repogirl(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
francizy:

Mehn! This is damn hilarious!!! cheesy grin
See one of them bellow:. Y'all need to see this... grin cheesy
no mind them, na until no money to settle them for their pay per post, na dat time dia eye go open and you go see how all of them go renounce their Oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
repogirl:
no mind them, na until no money to settle them for their pay per post, na dat time dia eye go open and you go see how all of them go renounce their Oga.

I swear down. These people, especially one of the useless APC e-thugs that has no job but rather goes about on Nairaland looking for people to bash, dig out their real names, pics, etc and posts on here. Those ones are the most disgusting..

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by 9jatatafo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
All hail the man whose DNA is all lies and genes full of dominant lies!
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by kingsamosy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mr. lie Mohammed is here again
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by keally: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:

In a sane country people like lai mohammed should have been fired for thinking nigerians are fools, i begin to wonder how people lai mohammed ever got to the corridors of power...SMH
. Why do you wonder how he got to the corridors of power?. The skills he is displaying now is the same secret that took him there. His ability to lie is legendary. For him to be named LIE is not a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Savigne(f): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
I read all 2pages of this thread expecting to see a statement to backup Oga Minister but couldnt find one...
Where are the members of the "Sai Buhari" crowd?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by modath(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
francizy:

Mehn! This is damn hilarious!!! cheesy grin
See one of them bellow:

... grin cheesy

See this guy ooo, you had to mention me amongst folks that want to draw &quarter Mo cheesy

Wish I didn't have a sense of humour but I do & I LOLed for real! cheesy ... even gave the dude a like, not for content though, but for his delivery & the way he made it seem so real..

Dude should fine tune this & try his hand at script writing, got a knack for painting pictures with words......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
APC.... Failure!

With Buhari as captain of failures, and Liar Mohammed as the main pirate, leading nigeria into its doom.

Someone throw these men away from seat, just 3 more months,nigeria would clock one year in office with this criminals, fighting corruption, the Lai way abi and blaming jonathan another day,gradually one year has come and gone.

grin I'm happy everything I said on here, even tho I was mocked,una don day see am. Lying to gain credibility, after when he gets to mecca he will stone the devil shay? grin with this lies he needs to be stoned.

Na the lie sef way em day give buhari, way make buhari feel like say em day do something. Stupíd people. APC!!! Vote for negative change.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
modath:

See this guy ooo, you had to mention me amongst folks that want to draw &quarter Mo cheesy

Wish I didn't have a sense of humour but I do & I LOLed for real! cheesy ... even gave the dude a like, not for content though, but for his delivery & the way he made it seem so real..

Dude should fine tune this & try his hand at script writing, got a knack for painting pictures with words......

Lol.. Dude is really good.. cheesy grin

Btw, you had a mate in there. Had to put a Kingtom to help me protect you should in case anyone wants to draw blood... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Pecca: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
THIS MAN IS THE TRUE REFLECTION OF HIS NAME: LIES UPON LIES. WELL A COUNTRY ALWAYS GETS WHAT IT ASKS FOR...CHANGE!!!
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by uku797: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
cckris:
Alhaji Liar Mohammed ADMITTED before the Senate that many items in the Budget of his Ministry were more than what he sent to the Budget Office. Or is this also one of his LIES. Other Ministers also admitted same. What is he saying again.
That is why he is today call and known as the most popular lair of our time
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by onatisi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
kingsamosy:
Mr. lie Mohammed is here again
Even the Satan the father of lies fees Lai Mohammed lies,Lai lies with reckless abandon with no fear of death

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Dbeliever(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
NO BODY IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TOTAL, THE QUESTION IS ABOUT THE DUPLICATION OF ITEMS. EXAMPLE: IF N3.8BILLION IS ALLOCATED FOR STATE HOUSE CLINIC, IT IS FRAUDULENT FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT TO STILL PROPOSE MORE THAN N1BILLION FOR DRUGS AND MEDICAL EXPENSES FOR HIMSELF.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
uku797:
That is why he is today call and known as the most popular lair of our time

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
francizy:

Lol.. Dude is really good.. cheesy grin

Btw, you had a mate in there. Had to put a Kingtom to help me protect you should in case anyone wants to draw blood... cheesy grin

TonyeBarcanista: I rushed in immediately I heard someone say "protection". Anything for me?

This part had me ROTFL grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:

This part had me ROTFL grin grin grin

Ah swear down bro! That part was the real deal! cheesy grin
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by gcof(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Savigne:
I read all 2pages of this thread expecting to see a statement to backup Oga Minister but couldnt find one...
Where are the members of the "Sai Buhari" crowd?
exactly the same reason i took my time to read through all the pages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Officials Snub Us-led Anti-corruption Groups / Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari / Constitution Review: Why Presidential Assent Unnecessary - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.