Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Afrijet Airlines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afrijet Airlines (592 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Re-signed By Ethiopian Airlines As Global Brand Ambassador (PHOTO / Dana Airlines Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission Greatly Flawed / Ethiopian Airlines Wahala: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrijet Airlines by justcom: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
Can we unanimously award the worst employer(company) of this century to AFRIJET AIRLINES.
Or what do you say of a Company that does not care about the welfare of the staff force.
It was authoritatively gathered that some staff members are still being owed feb/march salary.
Whereas they are making revenue, but the management never deemed it fit to pay staff salary.

Sacking is the order of the day in Afrijet airlines.

The suprising thing is that this is a company in Airline industry where staff are expected to be
wel taken care of. But management of Afrijet cares not, rather the MD will rather convert all the Company's revenues to
personal use(buying duplex for his children and lavishing on daughter's traditional wedding)

Not quite long ago, an investigation panel from NCAA visited Afrijet, the MD cunningly step down and handed over to one staf,
who albeit was(and still) acting as a figure head, because the former MD still has final say over every issue.

There were publications in the papers recently about the bad management of this Company, because of this some people
who wre thought to have been capable of releasing such information were asked to go.

The story is so disheartening that i dont want to bother you about other info i have gathered about this company.

Fellow nigerian, can we join hands together to fight against the ungodly treatment being meted out to helpless fellow Nigerians.

I feel so bad each time i hear my friends working there complaining, you can imagine some1 BORROWING TO GO TO WORK.

and some of them have children.

Please join me to champion the campaign against this ACT OF WICKEDNESS of Afrijet management.

Yours.

Struggle against Injustice
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Larry In The House. / Exciting Job Vacancies / Nigeria Vs Honduras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.