Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri (885 Views)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / PHOTO: Make-up Goes Wrong As Two Friends Over Powder Their Faces To An Event / Goat Milk, Gigawhite Powder, Snow White Powder, Carrot Powder, Etc In-sto. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
So after being a " laboratory rat" for some self acclaimed dermatologists, and wasting the small change wey I manage get,I decided to go for organic skincare training! Sadly, some vital ingredients are missing, one of which is SNOWFRESH..Please,if there is any seller in WARRI (only). please reach out to me
(SNOWFRESH only). Thanks.
Re: Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri by Onila2: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jadeite:
So after being a " laboratory rat" for some self acclaimed dermatologists, and wasting the small change wey I manage get,I decided to go for organic skincare training! Sadly, some vital ingredients are missing, one of which is SNOWFRESH..Please,if there is any seller in WARRI (only). please reach out to me
(SNOWFRESH only). Thanks.

Hi couldn't help noticing we are of same skin color but you're brighter,pls can you share the name of the soap and cream you use and also your regime? Thanks.
Re: Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Onila2:

Hi couldn't help noticing we are of same skin color but you're brighter,pls can you share the name of the soap and cream you use and also your regime? Thanks.

You could pm me..or drop a mail.
Re: Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri by Onila2: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jadeite:

Done
Re: Snowfresh Powder Needed In Warri by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Jadeite:

Good morning. Sent you a pm.. Please respond

(1) (Reply)

Is She Crazy Or Mad? (photo) / Tag Heuer SLS Mercedes For That Ocassion @ N50k / The Need For Beauty Pagent To Be Banned In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.