Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics (2099 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
creativity gone sour... If you attend a party can you eat this kind of cake. Be sincere with your answers.

Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
I juz eat it...it's juz a cake... grin
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by myfantasies(f): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wat is graphic about it

As long as it won't have a graphic taste i will eat it grin
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by kingofchess(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
the 2 people above me like cake wela
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Skanas(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
D 4th pic be like "RISHUALIST" tins....kai!
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Gracito(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Why not?i will eat and look for more sef
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
considering the fact say the cake be like cannibalize something o...
myfantasies:
Wat is graphic about it
As long as it won't have a graphic taste i will eat it grin
KashyBaby:
considering the fact say the cake be like cannibalize something o...
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gracito:
Why not?i will eat and look for more sef
... Haba... You dey see graphic cake like that yet you one do Oliver twist?... You get heart sha
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Gracito(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
... Haba... You dey see graphic cake like that yet you one do Oliver twist?... You get heart sha
I no wan know, na sugar dey inside, no be blood abeg
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gracito:
I no wan know, na sugar dey inside, no be blood abeg
funnily true sha... But the cake still get as e be... Unless say I no see the full cake otherwise it's a big no for me
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Mariecakes(f): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its just cake!
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mariecakes:
Its just cake!
I know it's just cakes but... The creativity is outrageous and scary... Wetin this particular case signify sef.? # just asking
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Mariecakes(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
I know it's just cakes but... The creativity is outrageous and scary... Wetin this particular case signify sef.? # just asking
baby shower o grin grin grin
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mariecakes:
baby shower o grin grin grin
well answered... I never taught about it as a bathing baby... Nice one...
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Mariecakes(f): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
well answered... I never taught about it as a bathing baby... Nice one...
bathing baby ke.. Nope! baby shower asin a
party to celebrate the pending birth of a child, giving gifts to the 7-8month pregnant woman..soo that cake is most likely used for a baby shower
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by InwehAkpevwe(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mariecakes:
bathing baby ke.. Nope! baby shower asin a
party to celebrate the pending birth of a child, giving gifts to the 7-8month pregnant woman..soo that cake is most likely used for a baby shower
like seriously If na you dey give this cake as a gift when you get Belle especially the forth pics you go collect am
Re: Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics by Mariecakes(f): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
like seriously If na you dey give this cake as a gift when you get Belle especially the forth pics you go collect am
its just cake joor grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Again! Bayelsans Butcher Another Blue Whale (photo) / Photo!!pics!!! Guys Can You Eat This Snacks!!gels Cn U Watch Him Eat This??pics! / This Monster Crocodile Was Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.