Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Weekend Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Weekend Job. (1461 Views)

Weekend Job / Please I Need A Weekend Job / Weekend Job Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Job. by latesco(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello NLs,
Please I need your advice or opinion on this subject matter. I am a salary earner 80k per month. I discovered that I have little or no savings at the end of every month after considering my transport+feeding approximately 1,000 per day, my utilities, baby food and provisions for the house nothing is left.

I therefore decided to see if can engaged myself in any weekend job (part time)or business would be of any help to my situation because I am confused on how survive and to get savings.

Pls your candid advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Weekend Job. by browncolysis(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
what about your wife? is she not contributing then you have to establish her or she should take up a job to help or esle guy you no go fit all alone even if you earn 100k due to inflation. well if you are good in teaching you should look for weekend home tutor jobs but guy e no easy o! na prayer now.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Job. by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
browncolysis:
what about your wife? is she not contributing then you have to establish her or she should take up a job to help or esle guy you no go fit all alone even if you earn 100k due to inflation. well if you are good in teaching you should look for weekend home tutor jobs but guy e no easy o! na prayer now.
wife is takin care of d baby. cool wen baby grows up to a year or two, she will find a job
Re: Weekend Job. by blessedtwins: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2016
Same situation i am in.2babies to cater for .i need a suitable weekend job too
Re: Weekend Job. by edrys(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Same situation I am in, only that I earn less than the OP. Life in Abk is far better than what I come to realise in Lag.
Re: Weekend Job. by latesco(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Many thanks to all

(1) (Reply)

International #job #vacancies @ Unilever Plc / Richlife Commercial And Logistics Limited / How To Apply For Rivers State Government Employment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.