Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka (1841 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by olokeded: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ooni of Ife, Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja ll, who was appointed as the new Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), by President Buhari, was present at the Tertiary Institution's 45th convocation ceremony and was also officially sworn in as the new chancellor.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-ooni-of-ife-sworn-in-as.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Omololu007(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ftc
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice. I hope he won't go there and start saying that Nsukka is now part of Yorubaland
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by SolexxBarry(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats sir
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by jaymejate: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Seriously!?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Between this young boy and olajumoke, I dont know who rode on the saddle of luck more.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Cholls(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
my brother Good for him.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by tayooluwole: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yeaaahhhh, that's my king... He has done it again, to become a king in NSUKA is not easy. The same way his fore-father became king in BENIN in those days and till today... Tell me which town yoruba king can not conquer...

Some set are already loading their guns and sharping their dagger...running out of thread before they kill me

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by ZeroTolerance: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yoruba Oba in Biafra

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
They put the hat ontop of his crown. grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by ApcSucks: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Trash, political ooni
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by olajizz01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:
Trash, political ooni
Hater,you are prone to HBP, your signature says alot about u.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:
Trash, political ooni
Just like political Obi of onitsha that was made ABSU chancellor

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nyc One. To be a UNN Chancellor is not easy.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Aromas: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
tayooluwole:
Yeaaahhhh, that's my king... He has done it again, to become a king in NSUKA is not easy. The same way his fore-father became king in BENIN in those days and till today... Tell me which town yoruba king can not conquer...

Some set are already loading their guns and sharping their dagger...running out of thread before they kill me
Na mi go first kill you grin bad boi. Long live the king

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
NO!!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

NUMBER ONE HIS STAFF ABI WALKING STICK LOOKS LIKE A D!CK

PLEASE WE NEED THIS MAN'S
EDUCATIONALS QUALIFICANTION
BEFOR MUHAMMADU SHI-COW BUHARI
WILL BECOME V.C OF ANAMBRA STATE UNIVESTY
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Movic1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Nice. I hope he won't go there and start saying that Nsukka is now part of Yorubaland

baba! We re not like you guys that usually claim another man's land!
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by nwakibe: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
I hope he won't go there and start saying that Nsukka is now part of Yorubaland.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by nwakibe: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by nwakibe: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
tayooluwole:

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by jaymichael(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Between this young boy and olajumoke, I dont know who rode on the saddle of luck more.
If you know what this king has achieved at a young age, even before becoming a king, you won't talk like this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by yhemsy62(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Iku baba yeye
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by yetunsbay(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
Yoruba Oba in Biafra
eleyi gidi gan-an
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As Chancellor Of The University Of Nigeria,nsukka by Femolacaster(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Asiwaju gbogbo Oba Yoruba! May you live long Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Small Nnamdi Kanu Giving Buhari Heart Attack!! / The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / History Is About To Repeat Itself In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.