Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Letter To Senator Murray Bruce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Senator Murray Bruce (403 Views)

'in The Past Three Years Nigeria Has Sunk Into Barbarism'' Ben Murray-bruce Says / Tinubu Gives Senator Murray-Bruce Commonsence Advice At Silverbird Awards / Senator Murray Bruce : In The Light Of Your Common Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Senator Murray Bruce by presskid(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
I've been observing your series of advice to Nigerians on how to save the situation of our dwindling Naira, you've advised over the past days that Nigerians should go for home made products in the areas of consumables, club jerseys, automobiles, and so on, you even tried to lay a good example by ordering for an innosson vehicle, I applaud you for that, but there's one more I want from you, can your cinemas put foreign movies on hold for the time being, make your cinemas show more of home made movies or movies made by our own directors /producers, instead of importing movies to show in your cinemas, don't you think this would also have impact in saving our Naira?

OMERTA

Re: Letter To Senator Murray Bruce by TheObservatory: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
shocked
Rather than outrightly stopping foreign movies, he should support Nollywood by giving them 40% show time his cinemas.

Truth be told, the foreign movies are the cash cow of the cinemas.
Re: Letter To Senator Murray Bruce by tpiar: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
so if his cinemas put foreign movies on hold, which cinemas will be showing the movies?

is that profitable for him, or will it boost the other cinemas which feature the foreign movies?

(1) (Reply)

Never Saw A Female / En’ojo James Ocholi: The Best Way To Die / ‘I Will Soon Expose Kwankwaso’ – Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.