Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Starting A Business With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business With 100k (755 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Business With 100k by Emaimo: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please house what kind of business can I start with 100K. Your advice will b appreciated
Re: Starting A Business With 100k by tripplephi: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Emaimo:
Please house what kind of business can I start with 100K. Your advice will b appreciated

Importation
Transportation
Website
Online marketing
Setting up a sport bet agency
Training school
Re: Starting A Business With 100k by Emaimo: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
tripplephi:

Importation
Transportation
Website
Online marketing
Setting up a sport bet agency
Training school

Tnx
But wat type of importation?
Transportation, as in byke?
Wat type of training school?
Re: Starting A Business With 100k by tripplephi: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Emaimo:

Tnx
But wat type of importation?
Transportation, as in byke?
Wat type of training school?

Search Nairaland... Importation of goods at a cheap rate o from foreign sites... There many threads on them. Good like phones and clothes etc then you can sell them stresslessly on konga or jumia

Transportation is for keke marwa between short distances... They can lease it for you as balance and carry

Training school is skill acquisition while is not more than two months for sessions and also mobile for every state. You cN set up a basic computer learning centre
That's all

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 100k by Emaimo: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
tripplephi:

Search Nairaland... Importation of goods at a cheap rate o from foreign sites... There many threads on them. Good like phones and clothes etc then you can sell them stresslessly on konga or jumia

Transportation is for keke marwa between short distances... They can lease it for you as balance and carry

Training school is skill acquisition while is not more than two months for sessions and also mobile for every state. You cN set up a basic computer learning centre
That's all

Tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On This Type Of Business - Selling Of Female Hair Products. / Call Us Today For All Your Printing Jobs / How To Start And Run Restaurant Business. How Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.